Are there AGENCIES that can Assist us to get to Canada......

Im recently in KSA and Im willing to spend if someone can assist us or someone can point us directly to an agenices authorize for dispatching workers to canada.......Im really desperate, thanks. :)

Hello my friend,

How are you these days?

Citizenship & Immigrations Canada actually recommends that prospective newcomers to Canada avoid using any kind of so-called "assistance agencies" in order to prevent being the victim of scams. The process of immigration (at least) should be easy enough to handle oneself, without the need for a lawyer, through the CIC website:

www.cic.gc.ca

What other type of assistance are you looking for? Job placement?

That's also pretty risky unless you are using a recognized placement agency. Be very skeptical about anybody who asks you to pay a fee for finding you a job. These are usually scams, you pay your money and never hear from them again. Most HR companies generally get their payments from the employers, not the people that are looking for jobs.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

hi wjwoodward, I'm looking for an accomodation in Vancouver, could you help me,
I live in France and my family and i will immigrate to Vancouver in july, but untill now i didn't found an accomodation,, we are four in my family. So we need a 2 bed furnished or unfurnished flat or house, we'll payed 600-700 dollars monthly heat&water included
Please could you help me looking for small ads in the news or some websites adress according/for low fee for you because i unknown someone in Vancouver and i can't found a flat in internet.
Thank you very much
Maguypee

Hi maguypee,

I'm afraid to tell you that you will never find even a kitchenete (unfurnished) for that price in Vancouver or anywhere else in the surrounding area.

I paid over $700 CAD per month for a kitchenette in Vancouver (Fraserview) over eleven years ago before I left Canada.

You can check the online version of the local newspapers:

www.vancouversun.comwww.theprovince.com

Their classifieds will give you a better idea of exactly how much current rents are.

Cheers,

wjwoodward wrote:

Hello my friend,

How are you these days?

Citizenship & Immigrations Canada actually recommends that prospective newcomers to Canada avoid using any kind of so-called "assistance agencies" in order to prevent being the victim of scams. The process of immigration (at least) should be easy enough to handle oneself, without the need for a lawyer, through the CIC website:

www.cic.gc.ca

What other type of assistance are you looking for? Job placement?

That's also pretty risky unless you are using a recognized placement agency. Be very skeptical about anybody who asks you to pay a fee for finding you a job. These are usually scams, you pay your money and never hear from them again. Most HR companies generally get their payments from the employers, not the people that are looking for jobs.

Cheers,

Thank you so much Sir James, I will be very careful all I want is to be with my dad and find a better life in canada.