Ideal salary in maldives

What is the Ideal salary in Maldives for a department head in a resort if accommodation is provided by company,can we transfer money easily?how is internet service?how much is the cost of life in US$???

For a department head i beleive the salay would be roughly US$2000 in a resort. But it may vary depending on the resort star category. Yes, money can be transfered. Interent isnt bad either. Oh! u r asking about cost of living in Maldives? I would say, it isnt cheap. Its costly to live in Male`, the capital city. But as you would be in a resort, it would be nice. Completely different environment than Male`. In Male` you will not find any bars, discos...etc.

shafik wrote:

What is the Ideal salary in Maldives for a department head in a resort if accommodation is provided by company,can we transfer money easily?how is internet service?how much is the cost of life in US$???

If you are working in a Resort, than your food, accomodation & medical will be covered in the contract. Internet will be available. Money transfer is easy, you have to come to the Capital Island, Male' on your off day by the Resort Free transfer and you can go to any of the Banks in Male', which is HSBC, State Bank of India, Bank of Ceylon, Habib Bank, Bank of Maldives, Mauritius Commercial Bank OR you can go to Western Union and transfer money.

If you are working in a Resort, basically it's cost FREE for you.
Cheers,
Abdul

Will attend an interview for the post of bank`s internal auditor in Maldives. Any idea of the ideal expected salary? I have 18 years of working experiences in banking line. Thank you very much in advance for your comments/feedbacks, etc :-)

cost of living is nil as you will be based on a resort, and as a department head you can expect anything from 1500$-4000$ depending on your expertise and employer.

cheers
mooch