Resigning from current company

hi i have submitted my resignation to my current employer but they have not accepted it as in my contract its clearly mention that termination of contract from both parties can be done with serving of 1 month notice period as i am working as an engineer. and i am not willing to work here my plan is to go back home my contract tenure is of 2 year and i have just completed 9 months. please suggest me what to do. to get exit from my company

Hi  kartik.harwani,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Hope you sort out the solution soon.

Good luck :)

David.

kartik.harwani wrote:

hi i have submitted my resignation to my current employer but they have not accepted it as in my contract its clearly mention that termination of contract from both parties can be done with serving of 1 month notice period as i am working as an engineer. and i am not willing to work here my plan is to go back home my contract tenure is of 2 year and i have just completed 9 months. please suggest me what to do. to get exit from my company

Since you have officially put in the resignation, you need to inform the manager that you will stop coming to work after the one month official notice period, things will start moving after this. If not tell them that you are planning to approach the labor office and they will be more than happy to give you final exit and will ask the company to let you go.