Still haven't found what I'm looking for

Guess I'll kill two birds with one stone and say hello while I'm here.

"Hi" [waves]

Just signed up for the forums the other day, and I've already read some great stuff going back through some old posts. Some of you are a real wealth of information and that's much appreciated.

Forgive me in advance if I'm just missing something here, but I can't seem to find anything anywhere on this site about Northern Ireland. I see sections for England, Scotland and Wales, but not Northern Ireland. I figured it was lumped in here with the Republic, but again, I don't see anything about the North anywhere.

Is anyone on here from Belfast, or anywhere in Northern Ireland? Is there somewhere connected to this site where I can look into the region a little more? Did Northern Ireland fall off the island and sink into the sea? I'm a news reporter; you'd think I would have heard about something like that ;)

For the record I'm looking at all of Ireland right now... the Republic and the British ruled part. I'm only exploring right now.

Hi there, I guess it depends on how many people from somewhere log-on to the site.

You could try Molly's blog; she's just moved to Belfast.