The "No Topic Thread"

Anatta wrote:

"chó ngáp phải ruồi"

We are 2 missed field goals and a dropped touchdown away from perfection, since the firing of Stiffin.  :dumbom:  And we are playing with only 50+ guys. 

And this is our last year of scholarship limits.  You ought to get ready for some serious beat downs.

Ashard, been running away from the laws again, hey?  :lol:

Wild_1 wrote:

We are 2 missed field goals and a dropped touchdown away from perfection

Hahaha, that's the oldest excuse in the book, Howie! I remember about 20 years ago, when Texas coach Mack Brown was at UNC - after a disappointing season in which they got their arses handed to them by rivals NC State and Duke, he was quoted as saying, "You give me 3 touchdowns and let me put them anywhere I want them in our season, and we'd be undefeated!" I rolled with laughter at that one. Looks like old Mack may have saved his job at Texas for at least another year after starting this year in a hole.

Hey man,

I was just trying to tell Anatta to watch what might be coming her way, in a very short future.  :idontagree:

I am not so sure about Mack, though.  Muschamp and Hoke already received their statements of support.

Wild_1 wrote:

Hey man,

I was just trying to tell Anatta to watch what might be coming her way, in a very short future.  :idontagree:

I am not so sure about Mack, though.  Muschamp and Hoke already received their statements of support.

Too funny! 

Wild_1 wrote:
Julien wrote:

Regarding Anatta, we also miss her ! Maybe you should drop her a line ?

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/roflmao.gif

That was good, Julien!!!

Did you see that, Saigonmonkey?  Julien called Anatta a she...

Budman1 and Wild1 - been busy guys. Trying not to screw up as the financial year end is near!

Nostalgic for the USA?

http://blackfridaydeathcount.com/

WalMart "scuffle"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … _adgG8Ba2Q

See it worked....... Wonder if I can still keep my karmas

Alright, so we lost to the bRuins, again!  Just as I thought we were going to rise from the ashes...  Go on, Anatta, take your shots...  :cool:

Wild_1 wrote:

Alright, so we lost to the bRuins, again!  Just as I thought we were going to rise from the ashes...  Go on, Anatta, take your shots...

What are you talking about?

My USC just lost to UCLA!  And it wasn't even pretty.  :dumbom:

Any of you guys around for TET? i am closing shop from tomorrow so will have some time in my hands..

Ashard Deen wrote:

Any of you guys around for TET? i am closing shop from tomorrow so will have some time in my hands..

I'm not doing anything this summer for Tết.  But I'm in Cần Thơ.

I'm in USA now. Yesterday was sunny and I was outside in only shirt sleeves. Today, it's about -5 C and snowing outside. Much more of this and I'll be ready to get back to VN real soon.

saigonmonkey wrote:

I'm in USA now. Yesterday was sunny and I was outside in only shirt sleeves. Today, it's about -5 C and snowing outside. Much more of this and I'll be ready to get back to VN real soon.

Now that Washington has same sex marriage we might go back for it, not sure exactly when, but I hope it's before May so it's cooler than here, not hotter.

saigonmonkey wrote:

Well said, crazy weather in the US lately.

saigonmonkey wrote:

Nice, i will be in Vegas on the 15th through the 21st.

http://www.sfgate.com/collegesports/art … 191891.php

Is Wild_1 back from Hawaii yet?? Anatta comments??

He hasn't left VN to go to Hawaii yet.

so where is he now?

According to legend, he was last seen fighting a fierce tiger near the Delta Triangle with one hand while typing a thread guiding helpless expats for the Expat.com with the other hand.
They found several teeth of the tiger nearby and Howie's shorts nearby later on (As you see from his avatar, the brave man normally doesn't wear much else).

Julian is in talk with Hollywood for a blockbuster movie about his life  :sosad:.

Budman, the article is about women volleyball with Cal, the school Wild dreamed about getting accepted there but was never given the chance  :D.

Gee I wonder why :unsure

Yep, such a heroic act. First, I thought he was banned because of his vitriols, but now we all know.

Humm, from what I have heard, that old man Wild_1 is trying to work out with the sharks around Hawaii beach while watching beautiful girls in bikini?!? VTV should have made a mistake!!!

aibiet150204 wrote:

Humm, from what I have heard, that old man Wild_1 is trying to work out with the sharks around Hawaii beach while watching beautiful girls in bikini?!? VTV should have made a mistake!!!

First of all, be careful of what you are saying when addressing the great man, unless you want to commit an act of grave blasphemy. Let's get the rules straight
1. You never call HIM, an old man.
2. Beautiful girls venerate him, not the other way around.

Otherwise, I would not surprise me that he has broken the noses of those sharks like you and I break a bread.
Gosh, Kim Jong-il is a talentless peon compared to Wild.
Look at his avatar: If that does not resemble a modern Tarzan, I don't know what else will.  :thanks::thanks:

Where is Jaitch? he used to at least post a dozen times and easily a page long each time...this place looks deserted without his long winded and often "technical" posts.

I just noticed the posts on Wild1 - they don't call him wild1 for nothing.

Ashard Deen wrote:

Where is Jaitch? he used to at least post a dozen times and easily a page long each time...this place looks deserted without his long winded and often "technical" posts.

He is posting elsewhere, scroll down and you'll see a post on his helmet camera, oh and yes, he really does have one, I saw it first hand. Nice guy btw!
- forums.theregister.co.uk/forum/1/2014/03/03/stubilizer_kickstarter/

Anatta wrote:

First of all, be careful of what you are saying when addressing the great man, unless you want to commit an act of grave blasphemy. Let's get the rules straight
1. You never call HIM, an old man

Anatta, many thanks for reminding me about the rules, yes, the rules! Well, but in Vietnam, you dont live with the rules - lol. Moreover, Wild_1 keeps saying that he needs to work out more. Though he also keep denying that he's old, but I cant find another word that shows more respectful than "old" :))

I think Wild_1 wont be checking this blog more...

Howie! where the Dickens are you? please make sure to join the FB group Expats in HCM. I can see it's tailor made for you!!

Ashard, send him an SMS. He's in Can Tho now. I just spent last weekend down there, hanging out with him.  We discussed how neither of us posts much here anymore.

Got it buddy, will do. Agreed, i haven't been on here much either.

The "No Topic Thread" from years gone by has been resurrected.....

Word of caution "Use, but don't abuse" Posts still have to comply with the site code of conduct.

Rick

Gosh Budman what happened to all the ole folks. Was looking through this thread and saw some of the ole timers e.g. Saigon monkey, Wild1, and so many more.

Ah!  ..the good(?) old days..?

Aren't we lucky that history repeats itself?   Now even more mindless morons (like moi) can waffle on regardless of the (xmindersx) moderators...    How good is it to be..........(?)     :par:

Anyway, we've had no rain in sgon for ages, what are the chances of a good downpour before august?

Yogi posted this awhile ago:

"Yogi often wonders about that.   When I wake up the first thing I see is the heavy duty Steel bars on my Windows, the padlocks , razor wire etc decorating my interesting little abode.

Then while eating my soup this morning ( mainly lawn clippings, noodles & dog meat eaten with sticks ) I'm shuffling my feet while the rats are trying to eat my beach towel.   Friendly little buggers, I'm actually getting and maintaining eye contact with them now.   

That's got Yogi worried......Grrrrrrr"

Get worried when you start naming them...

Grrrrrrr
I already have.....

Donald & Ted.

Yogi, do you miss Boo Boo? Is he still around? I have visions of him on a park bench somewhere drinking meths.Should we mount a campaign to rescue him and get him into rehab?

Yeah, still keep in contact with Boo Boo...., but he's moved on.

He thought riding on Yogi's shirt tails wasn't paying dividends . After all , since Yogi is playing second fiddle to a dead man in his relationship and begins his days conversing with rats , maybe I wasn't the best mentor for him.

He's now working as a Pole Dancer at a gay bar in the Philippines .

Last I heard he's commencing legal action against his Careers advisor.

It hasn't been the best of years for Boo Boo

Nemodot wrote:

Same happened to me recently moderated even though i think was very on topic! A guy in Malaysia wanted a meetup but made sexual refs that seemed perverted to me and i said so but i got moderated!

so great I suggest in this topic you HAVE to be off topic.

Eg
I think bananas should be red.horrible colour yellow! rant away I hate yellow bannanas!!

Red bananas? I'll refrain from making the obvious comment.........