The "No Topic Thread"

I'm currently stateside for the foreseeable future.

I also like squirrels.

LastInTranslation,

The "big one" is coming; and soon, you will be floating out here, anyway.  Yeah, you and your squirrels. 

Saigonmonkey,

I totally forgot about your avatar, hey...  Rhrrr!!!  Who is that?

Let me guess...  It's your "mother-in-law"???  :rolleyes: 

It is a whole lot better than a sailor suit, with no diaper.  :lol:

Wild_1 that was the best picture of you that your family could send to me.

Howie, time to put on some clothes now? took a wee sabbatical myself from you lot. Love the no topic thread, kudos to Budman1.

Wild_1 wrote:

Saigonmonkey,

I totally forgot about your avatar, hey...  Rhrrr!!!  Who is that?

Let me guess...  It's your "mother-in-law"???  :rolleyes:

You know her well, so no need for guessing... Not the mother-in-law, but she does occasionally think she's my mother.:)

Ashard Deen Welcome back.... Hey, where did your avatar go??

Hey Ashard!  I was about to put a call out for you, again man!!!  Where have you been?  What's the deal with the avatar???  We have been using our mother-in-laws ONLY!!!

Wild_1 wrote:

We have been using our mother-in-laws ONLY!!!

Damn, Howie! Your mother-in-law looks EXACTLY like you! (And that's NOT a good thing!):lol::lol::lol:

AND OUR CHILDHOOD FRAMES...  NOW, IT IS LOOKING LIKE BUDMAN HAS JUST BROKEN OUT HIS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ARTS...  QUITE A NIFTY GUY, ISN'T HE???

Good to be back, Hah good question! guess i broke some forum rules by having someone fully clad. Need to get a new one.

Now that Jaitch is off i guess Julian can take a few servers off.

Saigonmonkey,

Everyone tells me that!!!  Yeah...  She reminds me of my good old days...  Back in Operation Desert Shield and Desert Storm...  Where I was...  :lol:

Regardless, it is a lot better than what Budman, Anatta, and now Ashard, are sporting!!!  :dumbom:

Howie i finally changed mine, when i try to add a gif the site does not allow me.

Ashard,

So, that's your mother-in-law, hey???  Similar to mine, she looks JUST like you!!! 

Hey, at least ours don't look like the father-in-laws, like Saigonmonkey's...  :lol:;):P

damn, i wont be in vn for awhile, not until oct man.  hopefully my business can start in oct

Isn't the resemblance to me uncanny? go ahead admit it, you'd rather have Saigon monkeys!

Ashard Deen I'm sure he would.... but with a mug like that???? no chance.....

Maybe that's why he moved to Vietnam? odds are better. If yes he's smarter than you lot give him credit for.

Budman1 your new Avatar is not keeping up with the previous high standards you had..I am frankly disappointed.

Ashard Deen Be nice, that's my mother in-laws sister..... Talk about standards. look at yours and Wild_1....

Ok let me change mine to my non existent mother in laws sister, she's a lady boy too Budman1!

Howie's and mine are our mother in laws boy friends, aren't the good looking fellas?

youtube.com/watch?v=rbXCoggHoaQ
Gotta love Budman and his combat footworks.  And, what else can you say about Anatta and his mortars?

Wild_1 wrote:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbXCoggHoaQ

Gotta love Budman and his combat footworks.  And, what else can you say about Anatta and his mortars?

I don't care who ya are - that sh*t's funny right-tar...

Saigonmonkey,

That, along with this (below), really cracked me up!!!  It reminded me of Budman and his military days, along with his many in-laws and cronnies (Anatta).

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGisVaH4DLs

BTW, that is Anatta on the far right...  Amazing coordination!!!

Budman,

I can't believe you'd put that joint on here.  Where is Julien, when we need him most??? 

That is one of the worst restaurants in Can Tho.  Yes, it has the location and the whole 9-yards...  But that is because it is owned by the city.  One of the off-springs of those officials (or someone who knows one of them), just right behind it, is trying to prove him/her-self...

Just look across the street...  That other restaurant, and I will not mention its name, is owned and operated by a Viet Kieu and it is putting this joint to shame. 

I can't believe you, Budman...  Did you find this yourself, or was Anatta involved???

Where is the Convoy avatar?  Please don't tell me Anatta had already destroyed it, along with his mortars???  :thanks:

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/shooting-guns.gif  Anatta + Budman + Ashard + Saigonmonkey + Flip ...

^Nice

Heyyyyy! Howie finally got his emoticons! Oh happy day for Howie!

Hey men, I also got a very cool BMX bike.  :D  Until I get back to Vietnam, I am going to re-live the good-o-days, amigos.  :/

I think they call it the Michael Jackson syndrome, you know when things from your childhood still gives you a buzz.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/shooting-guns.gif  Ashard and his Michael Jackson Syndrome!!!

Howie and his ONE emoticon...:joking:

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/grenade-toss.gif

Have you been drinking again?

Budman, I think Ashard is talking to you.  :dumbom:

Many thanks to Budman for creating the "Budman1-Wild_1-Ashard Deen-Anatta-Saigonmonkey with occasional contributions from other members" thread.:D

Miss Saigonmonkey...  That was a good one.  I laughed MAO.  http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/roflmao.gif

Haha good one indeed.

You saw that one too, Ashard?  :lol:

I don't know how Saigonmonkey is going to live that one down?  http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/roflmao.gif

Anatta is next.