Visa questions

Hi i need some help for getting visa and some information could you please help me?thanks alot.can i have your mail for easier contact thanks alot.

someone who is my known wants to come iran but really i dont know how to help since i dont have enough information if anyone can help me i really appreciate that.

Hello hi7. :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Iran forum as you were off topic on the other one. :)

Maybe you could give more details so that we can guide you.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello yes,the person who im talking about is from india and i need someone to help me how to guide him since i dont have much information in this field ,if anyone can help me its very great and we really thank it.i need some one who can sponser him or help us in this field.he is ready also to take any job in iran if someone can also suggest any job in tehran for him that would be great.HOPE FOR BEST.

Hello hi7.

What kind of job is he looking for? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

getting an Iranian visa is not as difficult as you may read all over internet, its actually easy to apply and stamp it into your passport. irtouring.com/iran-visa-guide read it and hope help this helps to you.

Hi
How can I help you?!? I can help every information u leed about traveling and visa

Hi yessss sure it's my pleasure to help u! [email protected]
Write me whenever u want!

Yes I can help u! Write me on my email
[email protected]

Who wants Iranian visa?!?

Hi if anyone need help for getting visa to iran in advance .....i could help if u need any infos maybe i can help ,what kind of info you need?

Hi Monair,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Salam Naghmeh! How does visa process works for foriegners who enter as visitors but later have to convert to professional visa? As Iran Nuclear deal is on its way, how is the current job market for expats fluent in english and Telco based I.T field?

salam, i want to visit Iran.and need Visa, have US passport.i was born in iran but unfortunately dont have my birth certificate, how ever have my School certificate from iran. it shows my details as well.
But i need a Ziarat Visa to go and visit.
Any one can help. i am in Riyadh these days.
Thanks
Wasalam

Salam, i need a Iran Visa , Iam US citizen and Indian born. currently living in Riyadh. Can you Help?
Thanks
wasalam

Hi aurele, my name Jude from Nigeria,I'm about to visit Iran in two weeks time and I need a job when I get their, please can you be of help, i need either driving or security job, here is my email: ***,  I will be glad to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Jude.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct