Hello all! I have been living in Nha Trang for about 5 months now and really love it here. The weather is perfect with a little humidity but  much less than Phuket, Thailand where I lived for 4 years. I'm a retired American who has visited 25 countries and so far Nha Trang is my number 1 choice to live.

Hi Solo1,

Welcome to expat-blog, and thank you for your Introduction.

Please feel free to ask for help, or advice, or to help other members in need.

Thank you,

David.

Thank you for your complement to my hometown. :)
Nha Trang is the best place to live.

It was good to see your note. I am originally from the UK but have been in Vietnam for the past few years. Recently, I too moved to Nha Trang and must agree that it is particularly beautiful and essentially less pressured than HCMC where I have been located, previously. I am currently visiting the UK but really looking forward to returning to Nha Trang. It would be good if, in the future, we could meet up over a coffee and compare notes.

Hi Mango.....since Nha Trang is your hometown.  May I ask if you can help let me know of a rental house/apartment for 1 week (in November 2013)? I plan to visit Nha Trang and I would like to rent a quiet place (away from the noise/traffic/party).  Somewhere we can relax.

Is the cost for rental higher than in HCMC? Whenever I visit VN, I normally say near Pham Ngu Lao (D1) and I pay around $12USD/day.

Please let me know. My private email:  tien.tran(at)exxonmobil.com

May I contact you when we get close to the day of travel?  Perhaps we can meet in Nha Trang and you can tell us the highlight of the place.

THANKS in advance,
Tien Tran

Hello Tien Tran -> Why don't start a new thread on the Nha Trang forum with your questions? This will allow better interaction and will avoid off topic messages here. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie