Good business opportunities that I can put up in Manila

I am an OFW here in KSA and planning to retire for good in the Philippines by end of 2014. Checking what is the good business opportunities that I can put up in Manila..

Hi JDI,

Welcome to expat-blog!

May be an introduction might be helpful :)

For better visibility, a new topic was created from your post on the Manila Forum. Hope this might help.

Thank you,

David.

Hi,This is Warren Reyes,owner of S&C Trading Manila.I'm a seafood supplier in the biggest Supermarkets and restaurant here in Manila. If you are planning to start a business here in Manila, you need to conduct a feasibility study first on what field you are interested with, and also..You need to be very careful in dealings with other locals here who has a wrong and bad intentions..You might end -up losing a lot financially, I suggest and recommend that you deal with the legit businessman to guide you in your future plans ,Doing business here in Manila are very challenging but once you are familiar with Filipino customs and traditions,I'm sure you will enjoy and will have a good business relationship with the Pinoys...If you want to know more and get a piece of advice please do not hesitate to send me an email:[email protected]
Good luck and God Bless!!!