Moving to KL and I looking a Job...

Hey,

My name is Zahid and I am moving to KL end of August/beginning of September and I am from Pakistan and I am IT Professional more then 14 years experience and I was just wondering if I could get a job in KL, in my specialization and How is it possible to get a better job there?

Zahid, please send your updated cv to [email protected]

Hi mouny,

Thanks for your message. I am sending you my updated CV.

Please let me know if you need any other details.

I will be waiting for your prompt response.

Best Regards,

[Please use private message to send personal information]

Hi mouny,

Are you offering job opportunities? If so i suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs is Kuala Lumpur section.

-------

Hi Zahid,

Please feel free to post an advert with details of your skills in Jobs in Kuala Lumpur section, this might help.

Thank you,

David.

(zahidq

Moving to KL and I looking a Job...

Hey,

My name is Zahid and I am moving to KL end of August/beginning of September and I am from Pakistan and I am IT Professional more then 14 years experience and I was just wondering if I could get a job in KL, in my specialization and How is it possible to get a better job there?)

Asslamo-o-Alaikum brother u must get gud Opperchunity  I pary to God Insha Allah will be batter :) u  also pray for me too :)

I always strongly advise against coming to Malaysia without a job. Always secure a job first that arrive.

Hi,

Brother, Thanks for your compliment.

Imran are you too applying for Malaysia. ?

I am also finding in Malaysia good friends.

Hello Nemodot,

In Pakistan a Agent Express Consultant they are sending peoples Pakistan to Malaysia for work.
they charge in Pak Rupees 350000 with Job offer + 3 Year Visa, and you can move your job anytime and anywhere after arriving there. but salary is only 1250 RM in Malaysia.

just i want to know is it better for me or not ?

and i also mention this i am getting already good package here but i want to move Malaysia.

You must be joking.... Paying 3500 USD just to get a job with 400 USD per month... :)

No I m not joking. Just I m asking about this, in this figure including all visa fees and job offer.

Its a joke or a con. Prob both!

Even if you are desperate to leave Pakistan - and I can appreciate  that - min 5,000 rm salary for an employment pass. What they are doing is employing you (if that are actually employing you) as a foreign worker. or that are keeping a large part of your salary and cheating you. Either way avoid.

you surely have some contacts in the it industry? He who dares wins. He who posts on forums fails!

I just ask my fortune teller and she said that you will have to hang around Bukit Bintang for couple months, or couple years in order to find a job... Because with a 14 years experience IT guy, who should have a very logical mind, would not accept to pay 3500 USD for a chance to work with 400 USD... =)))... it is hilarious... :D

Thanks a lot dear.

AOA! Zahid,

Did you get any positive response from any of your contacts? if yes then share a link to me, might it will help me to get job before arrive.

As I am same field  of yours and having almost 15 plus experience. My plan is relocate to Malaysia in early September.

Thanks,

Rafique

Hi Dear,

No I not get any positive response from anywhere and I am still finding a Job in Malaysia.

I have applied so many web sites and companies.

If you got any link plz share with me too..

Thanks.

Zahid

Hello
I dont think Malays have jobs for pakies lol
The agents taking 350,000 from you are fricking cheaters. Because if they paying you 1200 rm
A month, how can they get u work permit? As for foreigners salary should be a min of 5k rm a month. Either the employer is paying them the rest and you are being cheated or they just will send you on a visit visa and make your life in trouble. Dont trust the paki agents :)

Re: Moving to KL and I looking a Job...

Hi,

Brother, Thanks for your compliment.

Imran are you too applying for Malaysia. ?

I am also finding in Malaysia good friends.

brother m not finding m already in malaysia :)

What you doing in malaysia, imran?

Hello guys,

I'm living in Malaysia since 2 years. Thats true everybody can get employment visa with job or even without job  in 10k RM or 3500 USD.

Thanks

jenlord m doing job a small audit firm in KL as a assistant Accountant