Vets and Cat boarding in and around Jubail

Hello, I'm new here, so please be kind :)

Can anyone tell me whether there are any vets and boarding places for cats in and around Jubail, please? I can't imagine having to travel to Khobar or Dammam just to get to a vet.

Thanks in advance.

Hello oingo.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hello Aurelie :) Thank you.

So, no one knows any information for this? :(

Hi,

look up www.saudipaws.com

PAWS does not have boarding facilities, but some vet clinics do offer them. Not sure of any in Jubail though.

Regards

Hi,

The nearest vet I found was in Khobar, at Jeddah Vets.  They are very professional, and will even drive to Jubail to pick up your animal if they can figure out where you are.  I had to rent a car to drop my cat off to be spayed, but once there could give directions for them to deliver her - for about a 100 riyals, that is.  There is a small pet store downtown, with a "veterinary clinic" nearby, but when I asked him if he could spay my cat, he seemed to have no idea what I was on about - not inspiring confidence.  Hope this helped - remember, you can always rent a car from Avis, even without an iqama, that'll cost you less than 100 riyals a day, to get to Khobar.  I'd advise bringing a gps with you to find the vet, though.

there is a pet shop in Jubail, they have cats, birds and food for them, but it is way too small...I don't think you can count on it.

Hi,
I found a vet in Jubail City, not industrial city  but downtown. Its called Tawiah and its on Mashhoor street. It doesnt seem very equipped but it seems like the only option here. I took my cat there for vaccines and antibiotics when she had a uti. The one in Khobar is way better and more professional but its difficult to go there when your pet is sick.

Here's the clinics number and the number of the Veterinarian. 013 361 0060   
This is his personal number 053 210 0996
I dont know the morning hours but they're open from 4-8 or 10 pm I believe.

@ hagubosh > Can you please recommend this person in the business directory https://www.expat.com/en/business/middl … ia/jubail/ ?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Dear all

I am a newcomer in this Forum. My apologize because my English is sooooooo bad  :(

Time ago I started playing with a stray female cat. Now I have the intention to take care of her and, of course, I need to take her to a vet for a general checking, vaccination, deparasitation....

Moreover, as I finish my project I will come back to my country (Spain-Europe), so I want to have the cat ready for the travel and the airlines are always asking for a medical record file of the pets to accept them in the flight. Not only that; they requires one homologated pet basket....

Does anyone tried? Apart from this, can anybody confirm me where the pet shop in Jubail Downtown?

Thank you in advance, guys  ;)

I discovered recently that the vet I mentioned here isnt actuallyt a real vet but a pet pharamcist who gives out medicine but isnt a real doctor. Hes just a pharmacist. They are supposed to open a new vet called Oka in Jubail City. They might have opened it but you would need to call the Dammam branch for more information.

Oka vet, Dr. Hesham
Here are the numbers for the Dammam Oka vet

054 171 6477

013 825 0750

Try calling this vet in Dammam and ask if they have a new vet in Jubail.

Oka vet, Dr. Hesham
Here are the numbers for the Dammam Oka vet

054 171 6477

013 825 0750

Thanks a million  :D

I will try it!

Hello everyone,

Can you please add the contacts you mentioned in the directory : Animals in Jubail.

The other members of the Jubail forum looking for vets will surely benefit from your kind contribution.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hi habugosh, any new updates on Oka? Thanks!

Hey there folks, bumping the topic for any updates - are we still having only 2 options for vets in Jubail (OKA and Tauwiah)?

Hi folks, just to keep the discussion alive - went to OKA sometime last month, on a Saturday late morning 11am-ish. I was informed that the vet is not in and will come after Asr prayer (around 5pm), I got a somewhat "meh" vibe from the person at the counter so I drove to Khobar Vet instead.

They do have food and supplies there, fair quality and selection.