Looking for a condo in ampang

hi, i am looking for a condo around ampang or ampang hilir, between the jalan tun razak intersection and the highway 28 intersection, within the range of 3000-3300 myr. im aware of sites like iproperty and mudah, but i am looking for condos with largely indian or western expats. love the place where im staying but my kid, who only speaks in english, is struggling with making friends with mainly malay and chinese speaking kids in the condo. if the expatblog community can give me suggestions in terms of condo names, i can then do some further research.

You can check ampang boulevard

Hi carlyle1979,

Feel free to post an advert in the Housing in Malaysia section, this might help.

Regards,

David.

Behind Maytower serviced apartment there's a little india called Masjid India. Plus a mixture of middle east and western expat

mouny wrote:

You can check ampang boulevard

Thanks Mouny for your tip. I will check out Ampang Boulevard.

linvern99 wrote:

Behind Maytower serviced apartment there's a little india called Masjid India. Plus a mixture of middle east and western expat

Thanks Linvern, but I am looking for condos on the other end of Jalan Ampang :-)

I understand about kids and what you meant. How about checking this out 1)Mei On The Madge 2)Ampang 212. its within the budget you mentioned. Both buildings have mostly expats .If you prefer I could help you in finding a place if you want if not its perfectly alright. I'm a Realtor .All the best

spe wrote:

I understand about kids and what you meant. How about checking this out 1)Mei On The Madge 2)Ampang 212. its within the budget you mentioned. Both buildings have mostly expats .If you prefer I could help you in finding a place if you want if not its perfectly alright. I'm a Realtor .All the best

thanks spe. can u pm me your number and i will get in touch with u.

Megan Suite together with holiday villa is another good option. Rental 1800-2200..few mins walk from klcc

Hi, welcome to contact me at [email protected] to discuss more, i might be able to help you smile

hi
have you thought of living in bangsar?

yea i have caesar. but i want to b closer to my daughters school. if i had a choice, id pick mont kiara though :-)

Hi carlyle..u can try the place i live in ..i think its closer to iur daughters school as im planning to put my son into the same..