Price of Rent ?

hi ,

i found a studio central kadiky 40 f., furnished , 1250 liras per month included  bills.
- is it okay for price ?
- deposit for 1 month 2500??
- and i don't why owners want to get  private informations about you ?!

deposit is too much, offer them 1200 instaead of that.

merhaba :)
Exactly, i told them to take 1250 as deposit .. Any way i let it down ,
and there's something i don't really understand why you have to give detailed information  about  yourself ?! speaking universal level: if you rent a flat, people doesn't  care to collect informations .

Usually deposit is two month rent. Thats true .
House owner might not be feeling secure as you are not local. Thats why he might be interested to know more about you. Its normal here:)

deposit seems much
you can always make some bargain over the price
studio price seems slightly expensive
1000 TL is reasonable

hi,

if the house is new or in centeral Kadikoy, the price is okay. but deposit are paid only once. and if owner wants 2500 tl for just deposit, it is too much. where did you find that house. by an estate agency? if an estate agency find that house for you, you need to pay them. maybe that 2500 tl is for both estate agency and deposit???

Your joken you can rent a apartment  with 2 room with that price :/

damora wrote:

Your joken you can rent a apartment  with 2 room with that price :/

I agree
But if its at Moda i think it is ok BUT still  crazy deposit

yes ı m agree with this price you can found good flat with 2 rooms, be carrefull...

[Moderated: send details in private pls]

hi,

i have room in şirinevler/bahçelievler.

it is 150 EURO plus 1/3 bills. what do you think ?

It s good price

I think it is kind of expensive..are you sure that do you wanna stay in Asian Side..You should chech Galata or Cıhangir..you can find nice flats or even nice expats..Also ın üsküdar my Italian  friend looking for a roommate.Let me know if you are intrested.I can give her number...