Regular jogging or sports group and Gyms

Hello Respected members of the Maldives forum. I wish to inquire if there are any regular jogging groups or sports groups that I could join in Male, once I get there in a couple of months. Also any advise about gyms will be appreciated. Many thanks.

hmmm ... :|

Looks like there is none! Oh well. I will be starting a one-man jogging team once I get there. If anyone is interested in joining please do get in touch.

Hahaha...!! I'm sorry to hear that my friend,..!

Enjoy! :P:P:P

Yeah, sis ... Was disappointing :(

Thanks for responding. At least someone read my post :)

Reason is it's not my thing, I dont know much about sports...but you'll find people who do daily jogging, you can make friends with them and make a team ;)
Gyms are also available in Male'...Sports group,hmmm..I just know about basketball,we have Filipino Basketball Team!

Mooch,help..where are you?? :P

I am not too much of a basketball player, but maybe I can join the Filipino basketball team :) and learn the game from them.

I am sure there are regular joggers in Male and hopefully I will bump into them. Thanks.

I go to gym and jog 3 times a week. Are you already here in Male?

let me know. Join me sometime..

Cheers =)

I am not in Male yet bro. Will get there mid-August after Ramadan. I would like to join you on your jogs and maybe even join your gym once I get there.

Thanks for the response. :)