Job profession and also family visa.

Dear Brother,
I wanna know about the Job profession and also family visa.

First of all the scenario is that, i was come in KSA with visa of "Restaurant Labour" but after got a job, i have changed the profession and transfer to my company. Now my profession is "Technical Service Consultant".
My question is that may i eligible for getting family visa. i heard that those persons who are entered first time on the Labuor visa is not eligible for applying family visa even than he change the profession as well.

Please let me know either this is right or only a rumor and please give me the solution that what will i do for getting family visa. i am waiting for your positive response.

Regards,

Anjum

Hello Anjum.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Saudi Arabia forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

anjumwhd wrote:

Dear Brother,
I wanna know about the Job profession and also family visa.

First of all the scenario is that, i was come in KSA with visa of "Restaurant Labour" but after got a job, i have changed the profession and transfer to my company. Now my profession is "Technical Service Consultant".
My question is that may i eligible for getting family visa. i heard that those persons who are entered first time on the Labuor visa is not eligible for applying family visa even than he change the profession as well.

Please let me know either this is right or only a rumor and please give me the solution that what will i do for getting family visa. i am waiting for your positive response.

Regards,

Anjum

Those restrictions have been lifted off since long time. If you are within the required income bracket and with the current profession you will be able to get the visa.