Giving free (nonpaid) Arabic and French course to expats

Hi expats

taking into consideration that many expats dont know about classifieds ads and in order for the ad to be broadly viewed; one of my expat friends suggested to post the following ad here under the Casablanca/Schools & studies though it was previously posted under classifieds/Casablanca/classes.

from my experience with English speaking expats I have noticed that most of them would like to learn French or Arabic or Moroccan dialect simply to be able to communicate. this pushed them to enroll themselves in private schools of languages. However they soon quit because they were not getting any better in language speaking and because it cost them an arm and a leg. Due to this, I am willingly offering to help expats with French and Arabic using a simple and easy method of learning. It is the michel thomas's learning method where you don't have to type down or break your head doing homework. So far, the expats have advocated it since they managed to communicate easily.

Contact me if you are interested and remember it is all free (nonpaid) and it will help me practice my English in return. i can be available in the evenings after I finish work or the weekends.

MM

we are two americans living in Casablanca for a short period. would be great if you can assist us with arabic.
cheers.

Hi there,

could you please post in the classifieds section > language classes ?

Thanks

Closed