Parents joining - visa requirements

Hi all,

I am thinking of bringing my parents on a family joining visa to Muscat in July from India.

What are the specific requirements for the same - should they also take the gamca medical tests etc?

Any help on this would be most appreciated.

thanks,

KN

Here you go the Link to answer your question ;)

Hope it helps :)

thanks Vidodido...

the requirement:

"A medical fitness certificate issued for citizens of some countries specified as follows by the Ministry of Health (India, Pakistan, Philippines, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Syria, Sudan, Ethiopia); certificate must be endorsed by the Ministry of Health. "

It does not specify any format/ level of tests required. Is there a list or authorized centers where such tests can be taken?

You have to approach any of the GCC Approved Medical Centers in your country to register for the medical check, whether its for you or your dependents.

Well best way to bring them here on visit visa which doesn't require any medical test and then convert it to the residence here. Its simple and easy as i am doing same for my parents..

liverpoollfc wrote:

Well best way to bring them here on visit visa which doesn't require any medical test and then convert it to the residence here. Its simple and easy as i am doing same for my parents..

however, for spouse, the best way is to get into a normal dependent visa mode?

well same for spouse. I got my wife on visit and did medical here and now applied for residence...

Hello sir
I want to know if my mother is less then sixty year old can i keep her permanently here ??
She is widow and cant stay alone

What are documents required if i want to keep her with me

Hi syed sarfaraz Ali,

If you have a dependent mother you can keep her on your family dependent visa. You would have to produce the required evidence that she is dependent on you. Documents such as your father's death certificate and legal heir certificate would be needed to show that your mother has no one else but you to depend on. Check with your company PRO on what are the documents which you would be expected to produce to support your case.