Looking for people to rent a flat togheter

Hi!

My name is Alfonso, I am 24 years old, I am an easy-going and clean spanish guy who is looking for a room, BUT, I am thinking about meet people who wants to do the same, and rent a flat together.

I have talked with some agencies, and there are some flats with good price to let, so if someone wants to share flat, please let me know either via email: [email protected] or via maltese phone: 99359350.

I DO NOT want to share with spanish people, sorry!

Thank you in advance.

Hello Alfonso.

Have you tried to post an advert in the Housing in Malta section? It could help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi, are you still looking for room. My roommate is moving out, the room is in Meliha - 140 euro per month.If you are interested, call me.. [Moderated:Please use private message]

Hi toniboy76,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please feel free to post an advert in the Housing in Malta section, this might help.

Thank you,

David.

I have a room in my apartment in Sliema to rent.
email: [Moderated for security purpose.]

correct emailÖ [Moderated: Use private message to send private message system to send contact information.]

Hi leifpm,

Please feel free to post your advert in the Rooms for rent in Malta section, this might help. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hello friend
I'm gonna study English for long.
So my friend I'm interested to be rent and share with you
Please are you available on March and April
Plz let me know
Thank you

@ Bilalsou > Please note that this thread is old. (2013)
I suggest you to drop an ad in the housing in the Malta section, it might help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Oh
Alright I,will look for what you,said lol
Thank you so much friend