Sending Money to Paraguay

Hi Guys,

I never knew there were so much interest in living in Paraguay. Good to see there are a few of you around :)

My Name is Chris and I've been living in Paraguay and SA for quite a while now. Just saying hello:)

[Moderated: Please use your private message system]

Also I noticed that some were struggling with ATM charges, I used to be that way as well years ago. Open an account with Charles Schwab (US)and there won't be any ATM transaction fees on either end. I also only use my credit card for purchases which also doesn't have foreign transaction fees (Capital One). Hope this helps.

Hello Chris.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi There Chris

I am from South Africa (born and bred) and a true entrepreneur by nature. I have business interests here in SA but its in good hands......I want to relocate to Paraguay early next year and set up a few estate agencies in South America (starting in Paraguay) with the view of gaining my 2nd citizen ship there. (I can up and go instantly as I have NO commitments)

Maybe we can communicate a bit? I see you are VERY active on the chat forums and advise you give is honest.
I think there is a huge business opportunity for like minded people like you and I. South Africans need a ''back door'' and with farming being a good basis to establish oneself, there will be plenty people wanting to make the move.

Looking forward to chatting with you.