Your experience, after moving to Slovakia.

My husband is british and I am slovakian, but i would like to know your experience, after moving to sr.

Hi katarina0305,

I have created a new topic from your post on the Slovakia Forum, for better visibility. Hope this might help.

Thank you,

David.

Hi, my girlfriend is Slovakian and I am Polish, we met in UK though.
Once I moved to Bratislava, I was devastated. All I run out off in Poland got back right after I left the plane, communistic looking everything and most important: peoples mentality. I had this feeling for some 3 months roughly, once I found job and met more foreigners I found that this city is not as bad as I thought and just after another month I saw most of the rest of Slovakia. As much as I love UK for how it looks like I now do LOVE Slovakia for exactly the same. It is simply beautiful country. I am not much of a fan of sea so I will just mention ther's none, I don't care though. Mountains and green fields around is more then enough to pull you off the working mood and let you chill. I would not change my sourandings now, even though I miss UK and go there often.
At the other hand no changes harm you, it just gives you more experience so why not try, you can usualy go back.
Best to you both!