Yoga in Milan

Hello!
I'm a 40 something newly landed in Milan, I am interested in meeting new friends who prefer to chill over a good meal rather than party the night away!

Meanwhile I am looking for a yoga class/studio either close to home : via Mille 35 or work : largo agusto

Thanks in advance!

Cheers
L

Hi Chooshoos,

My name is Roxana, 27, will be moving to Milan in September for 1 year and I m a yoga lover too.

Will write you closer to the date, as would like to meet up and have quiet dinners and chilling sessions.

Enjoy the summer and see you soon :)
Regards,
Roxana

hi,i am Angela from China..I am good at yoga .i can teach u 1 on 1..with very low pay....please contact me if u want

Sounds good :)

have a chilled summer too

L

Hi Chooshoos,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

I suggest you post an advert in the Yoga classes in Milan section please. It might be helpful :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

yoga,,, sounds good...

HELLO TO EVERYBODY,
IF YOU ARE SEARCHING YOGA FREE LESSON IN TOWN
GO TO SEE ON sahajayogamilano (dot) it

GREETINGS LUCA

Hi Luca1970,

Can you please post in English on the Anglophone forum, so that members can read and participate. :)

Thank you,

David.

Grazie mille, Luca. Ho visto il sito e molto interessante.

Sto imparando l'italiano ecco perche posso scrivere in italiano, anche leggere.

Hi David,

I think members should also take the initiative to understand or comprehend in the language for a forum about Italy. There's always the translator if one does not understand the language.

I think it's very kind of Luca to take the trouble to respond even though it is in Italian. We must also remember that not all Italians speak or write English although I believe most do (in Milan, mostly no problem with l'inglese).

Alice

Ciao a tutti!

Anch'io sto cercando per I corsi di yoga a milano. Sono abitando in trezzano vicino a milano sud- ovest. Se qualcuno ha informazione sul questo, prego di informare a me.
Scusate per la mia Italiano. È peccato ma parlo l'inglese bene.

Grazie e salute

Hello prassh --> You're on the english speaking forum, so would you mind posting your message in english please.

Thanks.

Karen  :)

Hi L,

welcome to Milan!

In case you still haven't found a yoga class
I can recommend my yoga teachers
@ CTYoga ct-yoga.com/

or

yogaratna.it/pagine.php?pag=lombardia

enjoy your august

peace
wuan

HELLO
I SAW THAT HERE IN Expat.com THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE INTERESTING IN YOGA.
WE CAN ORGANIZE LESSON FREE AT MAX'S HOME WHEN HE BACK FROM HOLIDAY.

BYE

Hello,
My name is Max,I'm here just because I teach Sahaja Yoga
and a friend told me that here many people are looking for yoga classes.
I taught Sahaja Yoga for several years, from September if you are interested we could organize a weekly meeting of meditation at my house on Tuesday evening (Lorenteggio area south) after dinner of course free (because SY is always free).

For info my mail for the courses is [email protected]

Have a nice day.

Max

Hello Max.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You may also post your advert in the Yoga classes in Milan section for better responses.

Thanks.

Karen :)