Mum and toddler groups in Provence?

Hi we are moving to provence with my husbands job in April with our 18 month old daughter. I'm unsure where exactly we will be living as just in the middle of sorting it out but would guess it will be somewhere between st paul trois chateaux and avignon.  Does anyone know of any english speaking mum and toddler groups? I am learning french but it would be nice to meet other mums in the same situation whilst we get used to french life!

Hi!
I'm not sure about mom and toddler groups, but I was wondering if you might have any need for an au pair this summer.

I am a freshman at Swarthmore, interested in studying psychology, education and environmental science, and absolutely love children. While my main excitement about this summer is getting to spend lots of time with wonderful kids, I have also traveled a lot and would love an opportunity to get out and see a bit more of the world. I am also decent at speaking French and would love the opportunity to get more practice. As an au pair, I am hoping to come live with a family, take care of their children, and help out with other household duties. I would need to be paid enough to cover the cost of my plane ticket, but am far more interested in spending time with kids and exploring Spain than making a profit. I lived in Paris in fifth grade and know that France is an amazing place, and I would truly love to rediscover it with your family. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.  I'd be happy to give references, skype interviews or anything you might need! Thank you so much!

Hi there, we are also relocating to somewhere in South of France in April, also not sure where, and we also have young kids - one is 3, the other is 20 months.  It's not easy to pick a location!  I don't know of any toddler groups I'm afraid but am definitely interested in finding out, and I'm also looking for pre-schools there.  Have you come across any of these at all? I don't know anyone there at all, so would be great to hear your experiences.  The area of Valbonne keeps coming up as somewhere with lots of English speakers, if that's what you want.  Also Mougin.  But we haven't been to explore the area yet so really not sure, want to be led by pre-schools and/or others in a similar situation with young kids I guess.