New to HCMC looking for friends and places to hang out

Hello,

I would like to find friends who speak english and are in district 1. I am viet/Canadian and my viet is not strong. Anyone want to get a bite to eat with a Canadian ??

Hi bud,
I am Truc. I am living near District 1 and I can speak English, I guess so :). Nice to meet you. If you want to have a partner to talk with or explore Saigon, drop me a line.
Have a nice weekend.
Truc.

Hi there,
Nice to meet you! I live in dist 1, too ! If you wanna get a bite & have a beer :-)) feel free contact me ! I'm more than pleased to meet & help new friends !! By the way, I'm a teacher of English, I think I can help you with your Vietnamese as well ! lol..

[my skype: ntuan8666 or just drop me a line #0938216566]

if you wanna catch up with foreigner living in Sai Gon.Come to T&R bar 57 Do Quang Dau,dist 1.There're so many people you can make friend with.

Hi there,

I'm the new commer of Saigon too. I work in Dist 1, hope that we can talk and explore Saigon together :).

hi!
You can go to english speaking club in Youth Cultural House. there have a lot of people discussing and sharing in English.
add: 4 Pham Ngoc Thach street, district 1, club's opened every Sunday

hi, i am welcome u come to vietnam, i hope i have chance to help u know more about my city . do u have skype account ?

Haha you are from Windsor? Just drove three weeks ago to Detroit to watch the wings vs hawks playoffs. :) I just arrived in Vn too. Enjoy it dude :)

Hello Ryanle
my names Huy. i'm 20 years old. Nice to meet you, i hope we can become friends.We can exchange language. And i'm also learning English
And if you want to have a partner to talk with or explore Saigon, drop me a line.
Thanks

Hi Ryanle. Nice to meet you.

yes , how can i contact you ?

Ryanle wrote:

Hello,

I would like to find friends who speak english and are in district 1. I am viet/Canadian and my viet is not strong. Anyone want to get a bite to eat with a Canadian ??

How's Canadian food? If you come here you should try Vietnamese bún bò Huế, which i really like. Hope you get lots of friends here.