Vietnam Visa for Iranian

Guys,
I am From Iran and I've been to Vietnam 2 year ago and this time i am looking to get a visa and arrive to Vietnam and stay as much as possible

My Question is:
is there any visa agent or travel agency that can apply for a Vietnam visa for Iranian, i don want to stay 1 month i want to stay the longest time that my visa allow to me.

The reason i want to stay longer is to get there and look for possible ways to start a small business, i am from Iran and rules for visa for us is a bit difficult than any other nationalities and that the main worry of me for the visa.

Thank you guys

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Thank you,
well, i want to stay longer than 1 month, i do have few good Vietnamese Friends who are able to send you any letter to guarantee my stay,

i want to stay up to 6 month and my reason to stay in Vietnam is to start a small business?

can you help by that?

Thank you

PM me. I shall give you details.

Hello charmavietnam -> If you have some informations, do not hesitate to share them on the forum so that other members can benefit from it as well. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Aurélie wrote:

Hello charmavietnam -> If you have some informations, do not hesitate to share them on the forum so that other members can benefit from it as well. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Sorry em oi, nothing is free in this world!

charmavietnam wrote:

Sorry em oi

LOL. Aurélie is a moderator sitting somewhere in the Mauritus, probably has never been in Vietnam, so I am not sure she understands your Vietnamese phrase.

Maybe her reply will be "không hiểu"

Or better yet
Anh ơi.. em nè. :lol:

To Aurélie:
em oi: Oh, my darling
không hiểu: don't understand
Anh ơi.. em nè: "Yes, my love.. your darling is here". It is the common phrase a girl uses to reply to her boyfriend when he uses "em oi". :D.

Anatta,

You are a sick man.  The young lady is looking for visa info, dude.

Are you referring to the moderator as that young girl.

Hi > just to remind that the title of this thread is "Vietnam Visa for Iranian"

Thank you.

yes, thats what i wanted to mention as well,

Anatta wrote:

Or better yet
Anh ơi.. em nè. :lol:

To Aurélie:
em oi: Oh, my darling
không hiểu: don't understand
Anh ơi.. em nè: "Yes, my love.. your darling is here". It is the common phrase a girl uses to reply to her boyfriend when he uses "em oi". :D.

When I address "Em oi", I understood and used that phrase as she is 'younger' than me. Not the meaning as you mentioned.

She is not a computer, man! She is a human being even though a moderator :D Of course she is younger than me. Why, young people cannot moderate?
Ken Charma

Hi,

I just wonder if hmd63 has got the visa to Vietnam. I'm also having problems obtaining a tourist visa to Vietnam now with my Pakistani passport.

Ravenous: Vietnam, has made a different terms for issuing the Visa for each nationality, if you are going to Vietnam for a holiday then visa shouldn't be that hassle ( though it is relatively expensive).
I have been there 2.5 year ago through a business visa for 2 month and this time i am trying to get there again for a business matter,
i have found a job in HCMC and even wheile the company contacted to visa and immigrations ofice they still want different document's
Big headache
try this: http://www.vietnameseprivatetours.com/v … quirements

It seems to be a huge headache for me now 'cause the embassy keeps asking for the freaking approval letter from Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Most travel companies I have talked to refuse to be the guarantor. But it's just weird that I need a guarantor for a tourist visa.

Have you tried the online service? 'cause I also know that we can't get pre-arranged visa at the airports in Vietnam.

yes, you need approval letter, an authorization code or like that.
there are policy that they deny to issue visa for Muslim countries Including Iran and Pakistan.

you should find a company who issue the visa for pakistani passport holders,