Relocation attorney info?

Hi Folks
     I have been living here for six years after sailing and working in every country in Central America, most of the Caribbean and some in South America. I choose Nicaragua carefully after checking out the other tropical countries down here. It is not what Nicaragua has that makes it so special, it is what it doesn't have! The place is just very user friendly.
     I work with a Lawyer/law professor in many enterprises, marinas, property sales, tourism but what he specializes in is relocation services, customs, residency papers, land development,ecolodges, free trade zones for manufacturing and the list goes on. I work with solar energy, tourist development and advertising.
     I looked at the other posts and it seems like there is a demand for help settling in down here and starting off right. I can be helpful and make some recommendations but really you need to be here to check things out for yourself, get references from other folks like you. There is not consumer protection agency down here but the laws are in place to protect you and they are straight forward. First thing to look for is a good lawyer and not one working out of his living room!
      I could go on and on but I have to go to work so later, Max

Hello, my name is Maria I am looking to start a business in Nicaragua. I am looking at the commercial real estate in Managua, Leon, Granada. I would like to know how much money and who should I know to start and not to be screwd:))) I will appreciate any info...Thank you

If there ia anything such as an honest lawyer, Paul Tiffer comes close. He is on this site and I have sent several people to him and they were happy. Gon't just throw the money out there in Nicaragua. Pay as things get done and not before. Get a contract and hold people to it.

thank you:)))

I'll second that. I have known Paul for over eight years and worked with him on many different things. 99% satisfied.