White zone in Nitaqat

thanks valar and TTL and specially the thread starter :)

Glad that starting the thread helped people clear their doubts out.
All the best...

And Last but not the least thanks to TLL for chipping in with his valuable inputs.

Cheers

Hi

My friend came to KSA before 2 weeks. When he tried to get Iqama from Sponsor but as per saudi he could not get because sponsor in White category.

What do you say about it ?

He got job in other company but they are asking for Transfers

Is it possible that his saudi can transfer to new company without iqama   

JazakAllah Khair

Dear

I have same case as;

I came to KSA before 2 weeks. When I tried to get Iqama from Sponsor but as per saudi he could not get because sponsor in White category.

What do you say about it ?

I got job in other company but they are asking for Transfers

Is it possible that his saudi can transfer to new company without iqama   

JazakAllah Khair

For your information White Category is safe. 3 employees has given transfer in our company. There Iqama also was created. Don't be misjudge by people. White is also a safe zone like green. Thank you.

wjahat14 wrote:

For your information White Category is safe. 3 employees has given transfer in our company. There Iqama also was created. Don't be misjudge by people. White is also a safe zone like green. Thank you.

how many saudis are in your company, or recently hired ?
newly hired saudi will appear in the system or in other words can change the status of the company only after 13 weeks after submitting the documents in mol.

White will be counted RED after grace period if there is no saudi in the company with at least 3,000 SAR salary.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

White will be counted RED after grace period if there is no saudi in the company with at least 3,000 SAR salary.

yes, actually he is not trying to understand, thats why i asked him that how many saudis are now ? so if he replies this much or none , so i can explain that current transfers are due to grace period and after grace if no saudi then it will be counted as red, and if the company hire a saudi it will affect the status after 13 weeks. am i right

why exactly 13 weeks @VM? :D

TheLegendLeads wrote:

why exactly 13 weeks @VM? :D

asked my hr agents, even in the arab news, google it and you will find it.

No, I was just surprized at the odd number. Of course, we trust.

Good news all expats, new in just now. King has extended the grace period till end of the year (I am assuming Arabic / Hijri year). More details are not known as of now, will share with all as and when I have it.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

even i was surprized, why not 3 months, why 3 months and 1 week.
first i thought the agent is missguiding me because at that time my transfer was in process, but later i read in the arab news.

in recent times our company hired more than 100 saudis and the status is still as it is, i am waiting for 13 weeks completed to check the status:D

Great news. That WILL help many. Do keep us posted on any official announcement.

valar_morghulis wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

first i thought the agent is missguiding me because at that time my transfer was in process, but later i read in the arab news.

in recent times our company hired more than 100 saudis and the status is still as it is, i am waiting for 13 weeks completed to check the status:D

The reasoning behind this time frame is you need a week after the employee joins to finish his onboarding and to enter him into GOSI and labor office records and then the 3 months is probation. During this period the employee can leave or stay and hence the 13 weeks. :)

Please find below link for breaking news in Arriyadh newspaper, unfortunately its in Arabic.

http://www.alriyadh.com/net/article/848855

HRGuru wrote:
valar_morghulis wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

The reasoning behind this time frame is you need a week after the employee joins to finish his onboarding and to enter him into GOSI and labor office records and then the 3 months is probation. During this period the employee can leave or stay and hence the 13 weeks. :)

some times common sense goes senseless. silly me

I wish Google Translate could have been better :)

Issued by the Ministry of Interior issued the following statement:

Pursuant to the directive of the High Holy judge to give notice to workers in conflict with the system of work and residence for a maximum period of three months from the date of 25/05/1434 AH to correct their situation, and based on what lifted ministries (Foreign Affairs, Interior, and work) on the full cooperation and rapid response of citizens and residents, and the business sector which resulted in the correct conditions of large numbers of offenders, and in the light of the full cooperation of the embassies and consulates concerned to meet the required documents and their desire result of their suffering from the heavy pressure from auditors to provide more time to correct the situation of the eligible irregular, and the convenience of the citizens and residents who treated very seriously, it has been the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud endorsed patch to extend the deadline until the end of the current Hijri year 1434 AH maximum security to proceed campaigns and the competent authorities of its functions in the regular catch offenders in all regions of the Kingdom as From the first of the month of Muharram in 1435 and will be applied to all legal procedures against violators.

And calls upon the ministries (Interior, and Labor) everyone to work to meet all the statutory requirements and correct their situation as soon as possible and within the period referred to, and did not respond to it would be likely to take the maximum penalties against him in accordance with the provisions of the rules.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

I wish Google Translate could have been better :)

Issued by the Ministry of Interior issued the following statement:

Pursuant to the directive of the High Holy judge to give notice to workers in conflict with the system of work and residence for a maximum period of three months from the date of 25/05/1434 AH to correct their situation, and based on what lifted ministries (Foreign Affairs, Interior, and work) on the full cooperation and rapid response of citizens and residents, and the business sector which resulted in the correct conditions of large numbers of offenders, and in the light of the full cooperation of the embassies and consulates concerned to meet the required documents and their desire result of their suffering from the heavy pressure from auditors to provide more time to correct the situation of the eligible irregular, and the convenience of the citizens and residents who treated very seriously, it has been the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud endorsed patch to extend the deadline until the end of the current Hijri year 1434 AH maximum security to proceed campaigns and the competent authorities of its functions in the regular catch offenders in all regions of the Kingdom as From the first of the month of Muharram in 1435 and will be applied to all legal procedures against violators.

And calls upon the ministries (Interior, and Labor) everyone to work to meet all the statutory requirements and correct their situation as soon as possible and within the period referred to, and did not respond to it would be likely to take the maximum penalties against him in accordance with the provisions of the rules.

Yeah, thought of doing that at first but the sentences did not make any sense at all.

My brother we have 2 saudis in our company. Ours is a new firm. I also have my friend brother working in labor office. He also sent me an attachment. Let me know is there a way to upload that attachment. Send me E-mail address. He also addressed that White is  a safe category. Why do you want to give fake information to people and scare them. That is not right my friend

Let me know your E-mail address I will clear all your doubts then you will stop spreading fake news. Man why will I give fake information it doesn't benefit me.

wjahat14 wrote:

My brother we have 2 saudis in our company. Ours is a new firm. I also have my friend brother working in labor office. He also sent me an attachment. Let me know is there a way to upload that attachment. Send me E-mail address. He also addressed that White is  a safe category. Why do you want to give fake information to people and scare them. That is not right my friend

Who exactly are you addressing to?

Sta calm and do something: read each and every post in this thread. You'll see that not even a single person misinformed.

For everyone else, here is the summary:
If your company is in white if it has less than 9 employees with no saudi employee with minimum 3,000 SAR salary. Such companies are treated green if they get a saudi national on their payroll.

Or they'll be considered red after the frace period expiry if the above requirement is not fulfilled.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
salman_123 wrote:

that ur fired :D:thanks:

Don't kid around with people @salman. It's not funny at all.

Answering the original question, white is the indicator that the company has no saudis. So it's nowhere is the saudization scale. Such companies will be shut down soon as govt. will revoke their comm. registrations. Try to look for some other job ASAP.

from what I have read you are correct white means they are outside of Nitaqat, but there is another color which is grey or silver, which most people refer to as white means that the company has a great record, and that it is in the top.

That color is called Platinum. Sometimes people refer to it as blue color.

wjahat14 wrote:

yes you are right. My company also hired 4 more people

TheLegendLeads wrote:

You'll stay legal bro. Your sponsor will, however, run in troubles if he doesn't hire a local soon.

In the next iqama renewal you'll definitely face troubles in renewals and I believe in exit re-entries as well.

TLL.. My company is in white category. I got another job offer with a green zone company. Do I need a release letter from my current kafeel for transfer(tanazul) or my new employer can directly proceed to Jawazat. Plz guide as my kafeel is asking for a big amount for release.

Let me know is there a way to upload document. I took it from Labour office.

wjahat14 wrote:

Let me know is there a way to upload document. I took it from Labour office.

Send it to me
[email protected]

skhan_be wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

You'll stay legal bro. Your sponsor will, however, run in troubles if he doesn't hire a local soon.

In the next iqama renewal you'll definitely face troubles in renewals and I believe in exit re-entries as well.

TLL.. My company is in white category. I got another job offer with a green zone company. Do I need a release letter from my current kafeel for transfer(tanazul) or my new employer can directly proceed to Jawazat. Plz guide as my kafeel is asking for a big amount for release.

as far as I know companies in the white have a grace period to hire locals, and if they don't do so they will be in the red after that period

Mail successfully sent

Here it is:

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23723725/Kafeel_details.jpg

Here is the link: http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2372 … etails.jpg

So white category means you can be transferred to another sponsor without the consent of your current sponsor?

navepacheco wrote:

So white category means you can be transferred to another sponsor without the consent of your current sponsor?

No, you can't.

Why not? You just said that white companies will turn red if they dont hire saudis?

What do you think about this attachment my friend? As per the rules I want to share a bit of information with you. With in this Grace period it doesn't matter in which category your kafeel belongs let it be platinum green white etc etc. If Iqama or Visa is expired and sponser is not renewing it or not creating Iqama and asking large amount. Directly visit to jawazat with Xerox copies and Demand letter from new company. They will transfer your Iqama and New sponser will send request to so and so country embassy and Embassy people will create new passport. This link is the perfect Example for your doubts and its official. You can change color you will get exact info. Hope I cleared your doubt. Thank you

Correction: If Visa or Iqama is expired. First step is to visit labour office then followed the process to Jawazat. You need to have 2 demand letters one for Labour office and second from Jawazat. If your New sponser does your work personelly things will go fastly.

http://www.redyellow.com.sa/Nitaqat/Abo … tatus.aspx

wjahat14 wrote:

What do you think about this attachment my friend? As per the rules I want to share a bit of information with you. With in this Grace period it doesn't matter in which category your kafeel belongs let it be platinum green white etc etc. If Iqama or Visa is expired and sponser is not renewing it or not creating Iqama and asking large amount. Directly visit to jawazat with Xerox copies and Demand letter from new company. They will transfer your Iqama and New sponser will send request to so and so country embassy and Embassy people will create new passport. This link is the perfect Example for your doubts and its official. You can change color you will get exact info. Hope I cleared your doubt. Thank you

http://www.redyellow.com.sa/Nitaqat/Abo … tatus.aspx

Exactly what we keep telling people. Great share wajahat. It will help many.

navepacheco wrote:

Why not? You just said that white companies will turn red if they dont hire saudis?

Within the grace period they are close to green for example wjahat's company. It is considered green.

If some white company doesn't hire any saudi and grace period expires, all employees will go in hot water.

Thanks!

I'am a run away pilipino worker last month I searh my company whether green,red,yellow. I found out that  tney are in white nitaqt,also I found out tnat balladia permit and certificate of registration is expired.is there any chances that I can transfer to other company?

Thanks for your good reply.before I may end my humble question.let me ask the saudi goverment again give up to november extention of grace period..what if I can't find a company to work for.what will I do exit?and please explain it to me can I return back to kingdom again?

jaime delos santos wrote:

Thanks for your good reply.before I may end my humble question.let me ask the saudi goverment again give up to november extention of grace period..what if I can't find a company to work for.what will I do exit?and please explain it to me can I return back to kingdom again?

This time they won't extend. It's better not to set hopes on that.

All the Best!