Expat homeschooling

Hi,

We have applied @ Haven of Peace school but am on a waiting list and no one can tell me how long this waiting period is.....

Are there any other Mommy's that are doing homeschooling with their children and what are you using?

I am struggling with this....

Any help or tips Please!?!?!

Hi, are you still in Dar es Salaam and did you start homeschooling?
I am a homeschooling mom and new in Dar, so looking for other homeschoolers to hook up with.
Thanks

Contact details
Liezl Plomp
Cell number : ***

Hello Liezl,

Could you please launch a new thread on the Dar es Salaam forum for your query?

The chances of receiving replies on this thread are quite low since it dates back to 2013, and the original poster is no longer active.

As a side note, please do not post your contact details on the open forum for your own safety.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi Diksha,

Thank you,

Liezl

Hi
i am interested to teach my kids they are grade 1 , grade 4 and grade 5

Hi,

Have you homeschooled before? Where are you from? Are you asking for advice, or interested in getting in connection with other homeschoolers?

Regards,
Liezl

no i havent homeschool before we are from yemen , we are living in dar for the lasr 3yrs, my kids study at DIS but i feel they need more professional teachers.

Homeschooling you teach them yourself either using a bought program or using things from internet. Program bought is easier and better if you don't know what is expected.

Hi Liezl,

I'm a homeschooling mom in Dar as well - just wanted to check if you're still around? I'm trying to get a group of homeschoolers together for social activities.

Thanks,

Liz

Hi,

We recently move back to TZ and I want to continue homeschooling my son. We were told he needs a Student Pass / Visa...

I'm wondering if there is anyone that can help me with some info on how to go about registering my son as a homeschooling student.

Thanks,

Nadine