Just landed on Malta, looking for a single room in a shared flat

Hi everyone, my name is Alfonso, I am 24 years old, I am a clean and easy going spanish guy, and I am looking for a room in a shared flat in Sliema, St. julians, or around.
I am willing to pay up to 350e/ month, so if you have something to offer me, please contact me on [Moderated: For security reasons]
Thank you in advance.

Hi b777,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Housing in Malta section, this might help.

Thank you,

David.

Hi Alfonso !
I am actually in Malta in St Julian's (limit with Sliema) and we are looking for a roommate from 31st of May. We are 3 French : Mathilde, Margaux & Simon around 21-22 years old. We live in Paris and are making an internship for our business school studies.
We live in tower road just in front of the sea !! (5 seconds from the bus stop "Antik". Check on google maps ! :) )The sea view is really amazing. I can send you pictures if you want !!
We have 2 bedrooms and looking for somebody to share Margaux's bedroom. But don't worry, it's a bunk bed. And she's very nice :)
The rental price is 250€/month/person charges non included. And we leave at the end of September !
We have a washing machine, Internet, 2 bathrooms,...etc well everything you need !
We are looking for a girl or boy (it doesn't matter) between 18 and 28 years old, who don't speak French and who is not going to work by night.
Tell me if you are interested so I can send you some photos !

Have a nice day !

Mathilde.

Hi mathilde!

first of all, thanks you for your reply!

I am interested, but I am really looking for a single bedroom, do not you have a single bedroom?

Thank you in advance

No, I am really sorry..!
I hope you will find it. If no, let me know and I will tell you if the bed is still available. ;)