Contact me if you need advices before coming to HCMC

Hi everyone.

If you are traveling to/ or planning to travel to Ho Chi Minh City and need some guidance or some ideas on where to stay, things to do, or what and where to eat etc... please feel free to contact me.

I can not say I know every little thing about Ho Chi Minh City but I was born here and live here for years, so I do, can recommend you something interesting.

As I'm working full time so it's hard for me to be your tour guide, but if you have any questions, you can leave me a message and I will response to you ASAP.

Regards,

Oh. Very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Yuli

hello Aridoong,im planning to relocate to Vietnam soon,i am currently living in Doha Qatar but need to come over to vietnam to start international business especially clothing business,and i dont have anybody there to assist,guide me,pick me up at the airport,secure accomodation for me,extend my visa because im just coming with one month tourist visa.is extending visa hard over there?will it favour me there?can i get a good woman to marry over there cos im still single,pls get back to me asap

hello

and lastly,do they speak english in vietnam?

Hi Victorino, glad that you are planning to come to Vietnam.

And yes, we do speak English in Vietnam and you can easily adopt to the life here.

You can easy extend your visa here if you can state your purpose clearly or if you can open the business within the time you visit Vietnam (business visa type)

About the marries thing, I'm not too sure about it :) as it depends on your luck and your destiny :)

If you have a more specific plan, I can give you more advices as now, you only have ideas of coming to Vietnam without time and plan yet, so it's quite hard.

Hope this help you.

Regards,

Hey bro,

Seems like you are also an expat. Was thinking of visiting HCMC soon, but am actually looking for a few resources which is IT developers, clothings supplier and maybe some artist.

You can give me any great suggestions on where to start?