Advices about internet cafe nd beauty saloon business

Hi friends,
I am new on this blog, I need your valuable advices about internet cafe nd beauty saloon business in Malaysia espacialy kuala lumpur dist. cause I want to shift there very soon.:)

Hello Shaikh Nasir.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you can tell us more about your project.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you ms.Aurélie,
This is very simple I ask, now my legal documents are in process now may be I'll get the visa in the month of june I think so, then I'll reach KL and get the rental shops first and start the business. Isn't it.

What's an internet cafe????

Oh I remember my grandma told me stories about them..... Lol

I haven't seen one in kl for ten years. dinosaur business

Beauty salon? So many and always so empty in my area. They all struggle to survive and cut throat pricing. Have you looked around kl?

Hi Shekih,,, i am new in this blog,,but doing things in Malaysia now few years, i was just going through few old post, sent by my country's fellows, i just saw your post and i agree with "" NEMODOT"" have you done your homework, i don't think " internet cafe or salon is growing business, if you are a mature business person as you mention, you must have numbers and figures,, I am sorry,, its little bit different , then our home country,, a business plan must follow the local business environment rather our own wishes,,, Good luck any way Bro .....

Regards
Sajjad Haider

u look good in observations, what about printing and advertising business?

NOO,,,NOO ,, not for Malaysia,,, lot of Govt. formalities,,, difficult for foreigner to get even entry,,, then big Chinese completions,,,
I am good in many thing,,please keep asking,,,

AOA.
Bro can u suggest me what I will do there?

Mr. Javaid from Dubai,it was my business or u can say it was my family business. Its not suitable for Malaysia I think so, and I don't have any Idea for Dubai or some other states in UAE. If it is so please let me reply on my this Email: [email protected]

HI
Malaysia has comparative advantages upon many other nations, in the sectors of electronics components manufacturing, edible oil refining, construction and land development, tourism related industry (among top 5 most visited country in the world), Halal food industries and many more,,

you choose as per your skills and resources,,, I am just sharing general information , if you like to go in details,many Govt and non Govt web site give you better info, or choose a consultancy service to get a business plan...Good Luck

Regards
Sajjad Haider