Newbie here

Hi,

I accidentally found this blog while browsing for moving sale.
I'm an avid reader. If you hold a moving/garage sale on books, kindly let me know :)

I'm looking for friends too, especially women. Perhaps we can meet up at Pondok Indah Mall.

Have a great day ^^

Cheers,

Yuska

Hey, Yuska!

I'd like to make friend with you for sure.
Anyhow, welcome :)

Hi Yuska, welcome to the forum and hope to see you next weekend :-)

Annie

books...

sounds yummy for me

welcome,Yuska

waw...great...for sure i wanna be your friends..and share manythings, especially about culture and culinary..:)

Hi Yuska,

welcome..:)

Greetings, we are same a "newbie" on this community :D
So don't too worry

Hello yuska welcome..
I woukd like to be ur friend for sure,living in south jakarta too. If you need someone to chat and have a coffee just contact me.

hi.....iam very interested in making friends with expat, and share manythings, especially abut culture,culinary, and etc..hope we can met in jekarda

onadieo wrote:

hi.....iam very interested in making friends with expat..hope we can met in jekarda

IF you read her profile, Yuska is an Indonesian not an expat. Second of all, what is "jekarda" ?

Jerkarda is the result of watching too much AXN and Star world and speaking with a pseudo American accent. They are gonna go to Jerkarda!

Luke may his mean jekarda is your location right now, only the way speak are little bit different :rolleyes:

Rizky, there is no such place as Jekarda. Speaking different is fine but not spell places that are taught to him from a very early age differently. Thats just lazy.

Am sorry but like myself, an Indonesian, should write "Jakarta " instead of "Jekarda" because we need to write it like it had always been and not suddenly changed it just because the way of the people  in the movies say it.

Accents are inevitable because we come from different countries, customs and cultures so, we need to take that in mind but we don't need to follow it.

lukereg wrote:

Jerkarda is the result of watching too much AXN and Star world and speaking with a pseudo American accent. They are gonna go to Jerkarda!

I was really waiting for a response from Onadieo. I think his answer would be very intresting!

rizky wrote:

Luke may his mean jekarda is your location right now, only the way speak are little bit different :rolleyes:

I know Luke lives in Jakarta. Not Jekarda. Never heard of that location before.

Hello Yuska, Hello everybody!

Newbie here also.

Cheers,
WS