Looking for frds at Dusseldorf

Hello All,

I am new to this Town.....and would love to make lots of frds here...

hi im also new here to dusseldorf...from scotland

what about you???

i live in scotland at the moment so i have not yet moved but hopefully this summer. I aleady have a friend there, i want to make loads of friends in Dusseldorf so if you are interested then i would like to get to know you
cheers
lorelle

Hi,

Nice to knw you...Mostly i would be moving back to India..before summer...

Hope to see u in sometime.......

i am also from scotland and im looking for friends in the ravensburg,ulm , bad waldsee area.please get in touch if you know  anyone or are interested in meeting up yourself.i have a baby and im 22,i live in bad waldsee with my partner but finding it hard meeting people who speak english.please help.;)

Hi,

I will be coming this summer in July and August. I hope to make loads of friends, share and have fun together. I will be in 'das Goethe Institut' and then as a trainee with a lawyer.

Write to me if you want to meet :) !

hopefully i will be arriving around july as well. Where will you be living in Dusseldorf? I would like to meet up if you are interested
cheers

Hi everyone,
I just recently moved to Ddorf and am looking for nice people to expand my circle of friends.
Please feel free to contact me.
Cheers,
Anna

Hey people,howsit going with y'all?good I hope. I will be moving to Ddorf from Africa on an internship in November. Am looking to make some friends before coming so any1 who's willing should please get in touch.
P.S-I was in Augsburg for about 3 months this year around Feb till April and it was Fun(so it's not like am entirely new to Germany,I got around and visited almost all cities in Bavaria)  but I hear Ddorf is a much bigger city in terms ofeverythjng. So am hoping I can have a frond before getting there so I can get to connect quickly upon getting to Ddorf.
You can inbox me or reply the thread or just email me or anything. Thanks!

Welcome to Expat.com, new members1 :)
You made a good start towards making new friends by registring on Expat.com :)
Enjoy your stay in Dusseldorf and mostly share your experiences and impressions on the forum!
Cheers
Arlette

@FeeAcer... thank you so much.

hello everyone , i'm new here in duisburg and looking for friends if there are any. pls dont hesitate to write ..

HI!!
I am Maria, from Spain, i am living also in Düsseldorf and I am looking for people to go out something to drink..etc
Write me if you are interesting to meet people here.
ciao!!

Hallo Maria,
i am looking for friends too. I would like to meet you for some coffee. If interested please let me know.
Thank you....

It seems everyone is looking for friends here :)
Let's catch up and meet somewhere in Dusseldorf this weekend?

Add another one to the list...
I am new to town as well. Wondering if you guys fancy a coffee or beer sometime over the weekend. Would love to tag along.
Cheerio.
Gautam

Hi!
I am new too!
Feel free to get in touch with me.
I think a group meet up is a great idea!

Emma

well guys, there sees to be a few of us here in this group now, how about us arranging something definite?

Hi,
   I came to duessledorf for a project from accenture and would be staying here for around 6 months....please include me too for a social get together if any one planning something on dat front....hope to meet a few who have posted replies

Thanks
Parker

am in, celia! when and where?

hey guys, I am in in Duss only 3 day and also looking to meet new people. Seem a few people from Scotland, I also moved from Edinburgh. Wuold be great to get in touch and meet up! :)

Hi irishka :)

Welcome on Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hi Guys,

I am Yihui. I have been living in Düsseldorf since few months now. I am looking for nice people to go out for drinks..
I am looking forward to receive Email from you, if anyone is interested. :)

cheers,

Yihui

Welcome on board Yihui ;)

Hi all,

My name is Maggie and I am moving to Dusseldorf on 2nd May for a period of 12 months.

It would be nice to be included in your nights out and I would also appreciete any tips on "how to survive" in Ddorf ;)

Hi,
How about we finally organise a group meeting?
Is Saturday, 30th April convenient for you all?
Emma

Welcome on Expat-blog Maggie! :)

----------------

Great idea Emma! :)

Hi Emma,

Since I am moving to Ddorf only on 2nd May I won't be able to join you guys on this occasion but please keep me informed of future gatherings.

Thanks,
Maggie

I just moved here a week ago and would like to meet some ppl in the same situation.  I'm in Dusseltal.  Any of the areas in the vicinity of the city center are fine with me.  And Saturday April 20th is good for me.

Have you arranged a date to meet yet? :)

what a wonderful idea
lets meet in the Altstadt on a pint in the irish pub guys?
some saturday probably?