Any Singaporean or Malaysian Staying in PP cambodia??

I have Line and Whatsapp. But i am specifically looking for my fellow countrymen rather than Taiwanese

What I an suggesting is you and others start a group and each person can invite more to join the group.

OK noted. too busy now in my new job to do that. perhaps later

Hello there,

I have studied in Sunway University and stayed there for nearly 4 years. It was a really good time there while staying in Sunway. One thing i really miss Malaysia is food and shopping malls.

Nywy when will you be arriving here. Welcome to PP...

I am actually from Singapore, and have been in PP for about a month already. Nice to know u Nabin

Nice to know you Cruiserseth........ How you having life in PP? How long you will stay here? Actually i am searching for a room anybody who has or wants to share apartment please, let me know? I am thinking to move from early April?

Hello everyone,

@ Nabin Kumar Bk, have a look at the adverts in the Rooms for rent in Phnom Penh  section of the website, maybe you will find a room and do not hesitate to drop your own "looking for" advert.

All the best,

My name is Gilbert.  Cruiserseth is just a nickname.  I will be here for at least 2 years as it is for employment

Same here Gilbert, I am also here for employment purpose...

@Bhavana i have gone throught your given links.. TQ

Good night and hav a nice weekend all of us...........

Thanks and u have a nice weekend too

Hello all expats...

Hi all, I am planning to shift to Phnom Penh next year for good. Anyone care to introduce any job there. Will be going there on 15/10/16 - 21/10/16. Do wechat me at alvin5126.

Questions and answers about Phnom Penh

Ask your question
Feeling Surreal right now.
By marukai47
How to get reaction - looking for a job
By Hannes3
Kabe Adrift
"Best" TEFL School
By Kabe Adrift
Rent a car
By Dragosalex
please advice where I can personally apply
By maraliah
Used / Secondhand Video Cameras?
By Ben_Gunn

Expatriate health insurance in Phnom Penh

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Phnom Penh

Moving to Phnom Penh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Phnom Penh

Travel insurance in Phnom Penh

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Phnom Penh

Flights to Phnom Penh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Phnom Penh