If theres a free wedding can we also get free annulment if possible

in philippines welknown that theres a free wed every year in municipalities i wish also they can provide a free  annulment if both couple find out after thier marriege that they are not compatible :)

hahaha tama!..

yes...maybe not sooo free kht may kunti bayad lng ok na...and dali kc pakasal libre offer.piro if napaso na..ay hirap makaalis

grrrrrr.sana naman may batas na tayo ganito para wala ng makikiapid na tinatawag :)kc if d na happy sa marriege life why na magsama pa eh puide naman hanapin nag totoong lifeitme partner na wala naapakan diba?
so sana ganun nalng kc namn dami nakikiapid dahil nga d makasal agad dahil mahal ang annulment :(

Hi rhica37 > you should please write in English so that everyone can understand and help you.

Thank you.

:) sure all,i said is hope there is also free annulment in Philipines
     if there"s free wedding in Philippines, wish to  have new law also if possible 
    have free annulment also, for this case no adultery happened>:)because lots of poor couple cant afford to file the case

:)

rhica37 wrote:

:) sure all,i said is hope there is also free annulment in Philipines
     if there"s free wedding in Philippines, wish to  have new law also if possible 
    have free annulment also, for this case no adultery happened>:)because lots of poor couple cant afford to file the case

:)

Please remember in the Catholic Church that marriage is a sacrament, so there will never be a free annulment in a land where the church convinces the government that free birth control should be given to no one.

do you think those having divorce in other country
has been blessed by catholic church is not catholic?:)

just ask :)

rhica37 wrote:

do you think those having divorce in other country
has been blessed by catholic church is not catholic?:)

just ask :)

In the USA the government allows divorce, but if your marriage is not annulled by the church, then you face ex communication from the church.  So even in the USA I have seen people spend all the time and money required to get an annulment in order that they be allowed to continue to be members of the church.

ohhh i see :)