Do you know the region of Setubal in Portugal?

Located between Lisbon and the Algarve is the beautiful region of Setubal in Portugal, where you have stunning white sandy beaches (not crowded like in the Algarve), where you can watch dolphins in the wild, taste the traditional Portuguese wine and cuisine and much, much more.

Visit this lovely place: Portugal Dream Coast
:)

I haven't been there yet but it looks lovely.

Is is indeed. You'll love it. :)

Hi,
Do you live there?  Are there any areas that one should be careful with?  If one were to move there, is there lots of things to do?

Thanks
Joao

I know. I live there. Beaches are not as crowded indeed but they are not empty either. The sea is colder than in Algarve. And to see a dolphin you would have to be very lucky ;) So far I haven't seen any.

I have been to Setubal on holidays in August last year and it was stunning. I prefer it to the Algarve, less crowded and much more relaxed. The perfect combination for lovely holidays: sun, beach, golf, nature, good food and hospitality. I didn't find the sea water cold, but maybe that's because I'm from Wales and so the water was kinda warm to me!:D

Maybe I was lucky but I had the chance to go on a boat tour and see dolphins. It was an amazing experience to see them in the wild.

Now everytime I hear someone speaking about Portugal, I recommend Setubal. Hope to go there again soon! :)

Hi Gosia22,
What about the town itself, are there things to do?  I am considering moving there and i am going to visit it, but would like to get some information from someone who lives there or has been there for an extened period of time and can tell me which areas to avoid.

Thank you all for the information.
Joao Coelho

Hi,

I just moved to Costa da Caparica for the summer. If anyone would like to meet up to get a coffee or a beer, dont be scared to write me an email.. :)

Wow, very nice indeed. And I thought that there was only desert south of Lisbon ;)

Unfortunately I haven't had the time to visit Setúbal, but it really does seem nice.

missgreenteabag wrote:

Located between Lisbon and the Algarve is the beautiful region of Setubal in Portugal, where you have stunning white sandy beaches (not crowded like in the Algarve), where you can watch dolphins in the wild, taste the traditional Portuguese wine and cuisine and much, much more.

Visit this lovely place: Portugal Dream Coast
:)