Media jobs in Oslo, Norway

Hi everyone! I've just moved to Norway and I'll like to know if there are any jobs directory for media (film and TV) in Norway. I'm used to finding jobs on mandy.com for TV production jobs internationally, but it doesn't feature any Norwegian jobs. I've also registered my CV on Finn.no, Nrk.no and Manpower websites and I would like to know if there are other websites, networks and classifieds that I can find such jobs in film and TV production.

Before I forget, I'm a TV producer from Singapore and would love to know if there are other expats with similar experience looking for jobs in the film and TV industry! Thanks :)

Hey there,
Hope all is well. This is quite an old post so I hope your account is still active and this message reaches you well. My name is Daniel - I'm from Sydney Australia. I work as a producer and camera operator in sydney. I'll be moving to Norway with my girlfriend next year. I came across this post online. I was wondering if you ever found any great contacts or places that I could search for work in the Oslo media industry.
Cheers!
Daniel

Hi Daniel and welcome to the forum.

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Oslo jobs section.
It might help!

Regards
Armand