European look for a job in district 1

hello Hochiminh...hello new friends...Im arrive about 40 days a go and now I look for a job.....

Any job its ok for now

Hello and welcome to Saigon!
You should post a classified in jobs section by showing your CV. I hope you will find out a job soon! Good luck!

Here are the links, maybe it would be helpful for you if you are searching for some jobs on the internet:
http://www.vietnamworks.com/enhttp://mywork.vn/http://www.monster.com.vn/

Hope you will get a good job soon over here!

Welcome to Viet Nam!

Regards,
Linh

Also check kiemviec.com.vn

Hello and welcome to HCMC :-)

can you pls email me @ [email protected], then we can have more discussion.

Hope you will have a great time in Vietnam. Good luck!

non trovando lavoro, ho deciso di aprire una ttivita'...vendita de scarpe da donna made in italy....ad hochiminh vendono scarpe che sono robaccia, in plastica, finta pelle e copie...e le vendono a 50 o 60 dollari...le mie invece made in Italy e le vendo allo stesso prezzo...ora cerco negozio nel distretto 4...e vediamo come va'

Paulo Sergio Garrido wrote:

non trovando lavoro, ho deciso di aprire una ttivita'...vendita de scarpe da donna made in italy....ad hochiminh vendono scarpe che sono robaccia, in plastica, finta pelle e copie...e le vendono a 50 o 60 dollari...le mie invece made in Italy e le vendo allo stesso prezzo...ora cerco negozio nel distretto 4...e vediamo come va'

:rolleyes: Sorry but what exactly do you mean?

I looking for a job for 2 months in Hochiminh..I dont find any job...I decide to open a shop of italian shoes for woman...now I have to find a shop in district 4

funnybear92 wrote:

:rolleyes: Sorry but what exactly do you mean?

He says that couldn't get any job until now. He is going to start a shoe store for woman. He want to import it from Italy, good quality leather. He can sell handmade shoes with reasonable cost, better than Vietnamese poor quality/duplicate leather.
I am po tay with Italian language Paulo. Isn't it nearly you meant?:D

right, thats why I need to find a shop for my business, next week I have the documents of my company of import export

[Moderated: No free ad pls]

I looking for a job for 2 months in Hochiminh..I dont find any job...I decide to open a shop of italian shoes for woman...now I have to find a shop in district 4

Paulo!
If you can rent a shop at the end of  Ton That Thuyet street Q.4 (Near market) it's good for a start. Because, that area not much rental cost. Together you can sell it online.
Good luck!

do you have the phone number of the owner of the shop?

[Moderated: No free ad pls]

Wow!
Terrible cover photo!
I like many models there Paulo!
When you open just inform me. Sure, I'll be there with my wife :)
Good luck!
Fail not, fighting okay?

charmavietnam wrote:

lol, how can you know "po tay"? That's exactly a Vietnamese slang, so funny. You've been living in Viet Nam for a long time, right?

do you have the phone number of the owner of the shop?

Oh, no. You should go that area and check. Many people hesitate to put ad on web or newspaper. Normally they hang or affix ad on the shop. If you have motorbike, it's easy. Go locations little inside Ben Thanh, you can find out cheap 'mat bang' for cho thue.But to start in your name, it's not easy.

funnybear92 wrote:
charmavietnam wrote:

lol, how can you know "po tay"? That's exactly a Vietnamese slang, so funny. You've been living in Viet Nam for a long time, right?

Yeah, since 2008 dear!

charmavietnam wrote:
funnybear92 wrote:
charmavietnam wrote:

Yeah, since 2008 dear!

Wow, It's no wonder that you know that slang. It's a teen slang word nowaday :cool:

funnybear92 wrote:
charmavietnam wrote:
funnybear92 wrote:

Yeah, since 2008 dear!

Wow, It's no wonder that you know that slang. It's a teen slang word nowaday :cool:

That phrase I learned the first day :D