KEEN ON QATAR! Who's hiring in O&G shipping and SCM?

Hi all,

Super keen on moving to Qatar from Singapore and wondering if you know of any oil majors or NOCs who might be hiring senior level shipping and SCM staff? 

I've worked in commercial shipping dpp/cpp for 14 years in Dubai, London and Singapore at some great firms and struggling to find a serious opportunity in Doha.  Minimum salary I'd consider is QAR 40k/month + QP benefits or equivalent.  If you know of any serious employers in this field including (if possible) their contact details pls just drop me a line... I'd be very grateful!

And yes, I have checked the jobs section and didn't find anything relevant. So many old and general posts/adds.

Cheers,
Fraz

Hi Fraz,

You have checked the job section, but posting your advert in the Jobs in Doha may be more helpful.

Best of luck :)

David.

Thanks David.  I'll give it a whirl. 

Best,
Fraz

Or check Gulf Talent and check Qatar jobs.

Cheers!

Thanks Mareeza. I've checked most online job portals but they are limited in terms of what i'm looking for and many posts are outdated. 

Was hoping if someone in the know from the Qatar expat community would point out companies actively recruiting in shipping of dirty, clean, gas or chems, or in oil and gas supply chain management.

Thanks anyway for the tip ;)

Cheers,
Fraz