Drinking Water

What do you guys do for water? Do you drink tap or have it delivered? When I was in Cairo last December a tour guide said locals drink tap buy tourists would get real sick...what are you expats doing?

Mineral water, you can find it at any grocery.

My thing is that I drink a lot of water...probably 3 liters a day....i don't drink soda...so it's a concern for me...thanks for the answer...sounds like I will just be buying lots of water...is there a water delivery service where you can get 5 gallon bottles of water delivered?

OF course you can get whatever you want you will just have to contact any supermarket in the neighborhood.

Bottled water is plentiful and inexpensive.  I even use it to brush my teeth.  I have my building maintenance/management guy (boab - not sure of the spelling there) bring me a couple of cases as needed.  He has a kid working for him that runs those kinds of errands and is happy to earn the pay.  You can also order anything you need (even McDonald's, LOL) online at otlob.com.  Always make sure the seal on the cap of the bottle is intact!  I've heard of cases where bottles get refilled at a tap somewhere and then get sold as certified bottled water.  I had this happen to me at the Khan in Cairo.

Man...that otlob.com site looks pretty cool...real cool...i'm impressed...i haven't seen a site like that here in america...that's pretty cool....thanks campingguy

Mineral Water