Job oppertunity after completing master degree in Singapore

I recently got offer for MSc in system engineering and project management in NTU , I just wanna know what is the average salary and job prospectus for expatriates in Singapore ... whether graduate professional get after doing this course get employment or not?? At present I am working professional in oil and gas govern sector having an experience of 5 yrs as mechanical technical engineer . Based on my profile after completing the course, how tough is for me to get the job in oil and gas sector

are u got Scholarship?how u got it dear?

admissions.ntu.edu.sg/graduate/Pages/ServiceObligation.aspxfor the reply .... I really need some one to advice me as dont have any one to provide the relevant information whether i should take up or not??? I have applied for Course based program and it will be of 1.5 yrs ...I am planning for registering myself under MOE scheme which say that my course fess will be subsidized as well as I after my master degree i have to work in singapore for three years .... there is the link

admissions.ntu.edu.sg/graduate/Pages/ServiceObligation.aspx

I cant get the link..please mail me chatufm(at)gmail.com

I have send the link with one attachment please have a look ...

Hi prembind
    Can u send me the link too.. Inbox me pls. Tks

thank for the reply .I have sent it ...have a look

Congrates!!
Maybe it's little bit tough to work in oil and gas sector in Singapore. But there is nothing impossible. If you have potential then you will surely get a road to arrive.

thank you !! with this attitude , if every thing goes well I will be landing to Singapore on 16th july.