Looking for someone coming from the USA with space in container/luggag

Want to bring over a small machine needed to purify air due to childs allergies.  The machine costs 600usd in S'pore, and 100usd in the USA.. willing to pay for transport of course. Any helpful business person going with space in luggage would be perfect. Please get in touch privately if you can help.
thanks mucho.

The cheapest and easiest way to send things such as an Air Purifier to Vietnam is to have the USA retailer send it to any of those Freight Forwarders in San Jose or Santa Ana (Little Saigon).  You'll pay about 100 usd for the first 20 pounds (and 3 usd for each additional pound over 20 pounds) BUT they'll pay all the customs taxes and duties (you only pay for shipping).  They send out stuff every Friday and you'll have it within 5 days.  I send a box of groceries from the USA this way once a month. It works out great and no surprise customs taxes to pay once it gets here.  You can email them a link to the item you want to buy ahead of time to get a firm quote on the shipping rate. If you are interested, please send me a message. I have a box coming around the middle of June if you want to send it together with my stuff. That might save you about 50 usd.

Dear sir/madam,
             i am looking for some one to send for me a container from USA to Uganda and message to going to whom it may concerned and any good Samaritan i will be very grate ful if any one can put my request under his or her consideration.
Thanks,
yours
Kenny paskweli

I wish I knew about your problem 2 weeks ago, I had plenty of space to carry it for you.