How to relocate to Georgia from UK

Hi,

I've secretly been wanting to visit Georgia and that part of the world for some time now. Closest I got to Georgia last September was Istria in Croatia, Istria was ok, standard nice weather etc but could have been better. I have been googling airfares to Tbilisi from London and it's quite expensive, but no doubt cheap when you get there I suppose. Things that appeal to me about the caucasus is one area is alpine type then you have steppe and semi desert, but more so in Azerbaijan. The obvious challenge for a westerner going to Georgia is the lingo, all this squiggly letters, looks like space alien writing- oops sorry, then again Georgians may say the same about the latin alphabet. Yes I've I had heard that Georgians are open and welcoming people and predominately christian too. I'm 46 single and an insulin dependent diabetic, what is the healthcare in Georgia like for a diabetic, what is the dental care like? I've heard Georgian dental care is to be avoided. I speak a little bit of Russian and gather some Georgians still speak it. Can anyone point me in the direction of employment agencies in Tbilisi that speak english, I work as a technician here in London but will consider other work, apart from dressing up as a clown etc. But neverless if I was offered a post in Georgia I would make the effort to learn the language.
Climate: We all know here in UK and NW Europe that the climate is 
well, dismal at least most of the year. What are autumns and winters like in Tbilisi? I don't mind the snow.

email me here, and I can give you some advice and pointers.
I live here.

Hello Brandofan,

My e mail is   [email protected].

So where are you from?