Do you take your baby to a daycare/nursery in D2?

I am looking for a daycare/nursery in D2 for my 18 months old boy.
I am interested in comments from parents with babies attending in regards to the quality of the service.
Thank you!

He/she is looking for a daycare/ nursery to look after the child, not a school to teach the child.

You have many. From 18months:  Smartkids, Saigon kids, Noahs Club (more of a daycare not a preschool), Bambou boules (french)all preschools only.
from 2yrs:  all the above plus BIS, AIS, ISHCMC, all well established schools with 2-18yrs curriculum.
You also have Montesouri preschool. 
You really do need to visit them all and find which one suits you and your childs needs.  Much like finding a doctor you like, its a very individual opinion depending on your culture and your standards.  Most have a 500-1000usd enrollment fee so if you are staying long term you might want to consider the 2-18yrs options.

Hi fairyJo, any recommendation for 12mo? I'm looking for full day infant and child care center. Thanks!

Hello hmmm

Kindly note that fairyJo has been inactive on this thread for over 16months!  :)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Kenjee,

I do notice that. Just try my luck here.. Been searching up and down for a decent nursery for 12 months old baby but could hardly find one. Sent over some email for enquiries but didn't get the reply.. too bad..  :(