To work as an English teacher

my husband has just moved to Jeddah to work as a professor at University. Iam an English teacher, 10 years experience, want to join him what do you advise me to do to have a job there. Thank you

Join him here on a visit visa, start applying and secure a Job here, Then return to your country and come back on their ( employers) sponsorship with valid visa !!

That's what I can think of..... May be you will get some more good suggestion !! Good luck :)

ok , but I want to join him and work ; I want to carry on working

Okay, and he answered your question in English.

amel drine wrote:

I want to carry on working

There would be a gap till you find a new job here in KSA.... and the duration of the gap can be anything depending on your luck !! I guess I was clear enough in my previous post !!

saimans wrote:
amel drine wrote:

I want to carry on working

There would be a gap till you find a new job here in KSA.... and the duration of the gap can be anything depending on your luck !! I guess I was clear enough in my previous post !!

Actually, I know women here who are legally working while listed as dependents on their hubby's iqama.  The jobs (usually at primary schools) are very low pay although I do know a couple women making decent $$ at hospitals.