Thinking to visit Thailand

Hi all,I have few questions about living in Thailand:

1- How much is the rent (3 weeks) for clean 1bed+bathroom in normal area ?Is there sharing flats ?

2- How much the cost of renting a motorbike ?

3-How much money i need to spend in food for 3 weeks? by food mean normal clean healthy food ?

4- Is it safe ?

5- what is the weather degree in summer from may to sept ?

6-how much one month good gym fees ?

Thanks

Hi Moo

To help answer your questions it would be helpful to know where you intend staying as this will affect everything on your list bar perhaps number 4.

Also how long will you be staying? (Sounds like 3/4 weeks)

01: It is up to many thing,where are you going to stay ??
Do want to stay in the  Tourist area, next to the barŽs, do you like to stay more in the "Thai" area and so on...
But pretty sure you can find many place for around 800-1.200 baht pr night with breakfast..

02: Some rent out pr day, some pr week, some pr month, how big one you need, so again many price, i see them rent out for 200 baht pr day, 2.000-3.000 baht pr month, but i am sure it is up to area you going to stay in..

03: Food it is up to you mate.. You can use from 100 baht pr day and up, it is up to what you want and NEED..We are all different and have different need...

04: Yes it is safe, as long as you behave and have respect for others, i never feel unsafe here in Thailand....

05: Right now the rain season is start, so the degree will drop a little, But it is still hot hot i think right now...

06: I have no idea...

Other then that, i hope you have a good time here..

Thank Never done that  and thetefldon  for the info.
I prefer to live near to the sea but not in the expensive area.
Is 31240 baht enoght for 4 weeks ?

Well, let see..

A place to stay, let say 1.000 baht pr day for 4 weeks is 28.000 baht, IF you stay same place, you can sure make a deal for stay longer....

Maybe you find a cheap place or maybe cost more..
So that all must all the money gone right there...
But DonŽt make a deal for more days/week before you there and see the place and area, it all CAN sound nice on the internet, mail and phone...
BUT i learn it not all ways how it is in the real world when come to the place...

If you eat at Thai place, let say 150-300 baht a day for 28 days, that 4.200 - 8.400 baht.
More if you want Fa-Rang food.....

Put in a motorbike for 2.000 - 3.000 baht..

Do you want to go to bar some days ??
Do you want to go on trips and see stuff ??
Do you want to "rent" a women some days ??
Do you plan on stay in same area, or travel from place to place ??
Do you want to XXXXXXX(Put you own words here for what you like to do) ??

It is only you that know, what you need and want...

Hope you have a good time when coming here...

Hi Moo

Firstly thanks for  reading our replies.

31,240 Baht(very precise). Well I could live on that for a month no problem but I am a resident, not a tourist and I don't frequent bars ;-)

Given that it sounds like you will come in the low season you can get a decent hotel room for 500 Baht but it depends on your needs and tastes. Many Thai guesthouses(small hotels) will do a discounted monthly rate if you ask, especially when business is slack.

As "Never done that" says there are so many variables.

I take it you have not been here before?

Why not consider buying a package holiday if they do them from your own country. That's where I started my love affair with Thailand some 13 years ago ;-)

Now its clear to me how is the situation there.

This is very helpful info,thank you both 'Never done that' and thetefldon.