Which city is for me?

i am a high school student and i want to study medicine in france as i have heard that french universities have the least fees for foreign students so im just asking that which city has the least cost for students?

It's true about the med school costs. I'm thinking about doing it here too but you're less likely to be licensed in other countries--or so I hear.

What city you belong in depends on your personality, so why don't you tell us about yourself :-)

I, hmmm. I a really moneysaver and plan my money in the longrun and yeah so i really wanted to see what city has the lowest cost of living
P.S i love big crowded cities cause i have been brought up in one! (Dubai)

Marseille because there is a university where you can study medicine and the cost of life in this city is relatively affordable. You can find cheap accommodations and food as long as you don't mind commuting a lot to go to school.

Thanks a million to you . i will take this advice very seriously :D

I like the Marseille suggestion. I live in Aix and I go to Marseille all the time as my boyfriend lives there. I wouldn't really say it's a cost efficient city though. You can definitely find cheap groceries at Lidl or Auchan, but as for rent, it depends. The average out of all of my friends is about 500 euros per month but they live on the outskirts and commute to school/work. My friends that live in the city and close to their school campus are living there thanks to their parents' generosity. Marseille is the 2nd biggest city so there's a lot to offer. The weather is pretty mild in general so that's a plus