How come that I don’t have a female friend here in Istanbul : ((

It's really awful!!
Go shopping alone , not having a girly talk or giggling for no reason but the sake of giggle, hanging out and most important talking about men and how sometimes they could be( ……. ) and other times they could be really charming LOL,oh god! I miss doing all this small silly things.
Since I came here to turkey last December I couldn't find a girl friend, and to be honest my main obstacle is the language, though am working on my Turkish right now but it doesn't seem to help much : ((

HI Sola

I have the same problem, believe me!!! LOL

It s really hard without a girlfriend, no secrets, no talks, no shopping and advices, no drinks at night and dancing for fun, etc.

So... let's meet!:))

I'm near Taksim, Galata, Cihangir, in european side. And you?

What are u doing in Turkey?

You can answer me in private message

Take care

Letisya

Hello Letisya.

thanx dear :) not just for your lovely respond but for understanding how I feel, I thought I was the only one who got this feeling around here lol..Definitely it would be amazing to meet you.
Taksim and kadikoy are my favorite places here. I am in florya –which is kinda boring for me – thats why whenever I got the time I escape to your place. Lucky you ;) ..ganna send you a PM.  Just thought of sayin thanx here 1st .
C u soon :) or so I hope .

Check the thread below, its a meet for ladies only.. They intended to meet regularly, not sure if they still do ... may be contact the thread initiator if it is still on..

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=234360

Sorry for that.. Cuz turkish girls are so close. Hard to reach em...

Prashanth_S wrote:

Check the thread below, its a meet for ladies only.. They intended to meet regularly, not sure if they still do ... may be contact the thread initiator if it is still on..

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=234360

I think I would :) thanx.

Flaming Spaz wrote:

Sorry for that.. Cuz turkish girls are so close. Hard to reach em...

oh don't be sorry am still alive :):)... but what do u mean by hard to reach them?!!! am not asking them for a date or something it's just friendship for god sake :rolleyes:

and you know what, I've already known 2 or 3 but it is the LANGUAGE that killing all the fun.. just imagine we using google to translate while going out, oh dont remind me.

thanx any way :)

Hi,

I have moved to Istanbul about 4 months ago. I have the same issue, it is hard to find good friends here. If anyone wants to meet someday i am up for it :).

Hey we can be friends if you like:)

Hey I'm always looking for my girly friends. I have managed to make quite a bit but the more the merrier. I'll private message you.

Elien wrote:

Hi,

I have moved to Istanbul about 4 months ago. I have the same issue, it is hard to find good friends here. If anyone wants to meet someday i am up for it :).

Hello Eline :)

I would loooooove to meet you :) maybe we should all chose a day and meet up!! what do you think?

Benqui wrote:

Hey we can be friends if you like:)

hey :) I would be honored Benqui, not just like it :)

zeetasdemir wrote:

Hey I'm always looking for my girly friends. I have managed to make quite a bit but the more the merrier. I'll private message you.

and here is my girl LOL its so nice to find you zee - I got the feeling that am gonna call u that- you sound crazy, natural and someone enjoying the hell out of life..totally my fav. kind...:)

where have you been all this time, I should kill you for leaving me like this loooool

pick the day sweety am on...but plz no weekends :(

hahaha ı just saw this. thats so crazy. it's already my nickname. Yeah once you tell me in message where exactly you are -- lets set something up for next week. : D