Hiking around Dublin

Hi there!

Are there more people out there that are interested in hiking around Dublin?

The days are already quite long...so it could also be on an evening in this time of the year...

Just checking for people that are interested...

Let me know, kind regards, Ben

Yes I am. But isn't hiking suppose to be done up the mountains and around the countryside?

Happiness123

Hi!
I love hiking as well :)
Good places to hike are the wicklow mountain and park!! Howth is very nice as well!

Sophie

There is a meetup group that organises free hikes every second weekend normally in Wicklow mountains, they also sort out lifts or rideshares.

Popppy wrote:

Hi!
I love hiking as well :)
Good places to hike are the wicklow mountain and park!! Howth is very nice as well!

Sophie

Thanks , I love hiking too , i would love to try those places you mentioned

HilltopTreks have been organising fantastic Walking and Adventure holidays and Day Tours in Ireland for numerous years. They pride ourselves on giving you the best insight into Ireland, its culture, music, people and its beautiful landscape.

There's plenty more to the Wicklow Hills than just the Wicklow Way. We give detailed hill walking routes and map directions for the Wicklow and Dublin hills, ranging from short (< 1 hour) to more challenging (3 hours or more) walks. Click on the map below for more details.

Hi Birgit_annamatz,

Thank you for your participation  :)
It is an old thread but you can create your own if you want and share your experience on more recent threads of the Dublin forum

Cheers,
Niswata