Anyone interested in golfing?

Hi all,
I am not in Vietnam yet but will be there in November and am wondering if anyone actually golfs frequently?
I am trying to figure out if I should sell my clubs here and buy new ones when I get there or just keep the ones I have and pay the luggage fee. I am hoping to find a couple courses to play at and maybe some golfers to hit with.
I am by no means a pro, I just like to get out and enjoy the weather as well as have a few drinks.
Ayone game?
Don

Golf is pretty expensive here since it's considered a luxury. I was an avid golfer back home and played competitively when I was younger but haven't played much in the last 8 years due to work. If I remember correctly the last couple times I played here, the courses are around $75 USD per round, and that's not including drinks on the course and afterwards at the clubhouse, lunch at the turn, caddy tip (caddies are mandatory), or any other expenses. It probably comes out to around $100 USD a round, which in my opinion is worth it if you're playing a really nice course, but since golf is really somewhat new here, the courses aren't that great. I know they have specials, during non peak hours, maybe $45-$55 per round (nothing included) but I'm not sure when that is.

Bring your clubs. Clubs here are 2.5-3X more expensive then America.

Send me a message if you come here.

Jerry

Definitely will shoot you a message when I get there.
I played last year at Long Thanh Course and it was great but I had to rent everything so it got pretty pricey...lol.
I will bring my clubs for sure, thanks.