If Atleti wins the Copa del Rey, I will go to Neptuno ^__^

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here.

I'm from Manila, Philippines.

I arrived here in Madrid last October of 2010 and since then, I made some friends but mostly from work so I rarely see them during the weekends.

I like afternoon strolls, eating, having my photo taken, eating, drinking, eating. Basically, chilling out with friends... and eating.

I don't like going out when it's cold or raining. I feel sad when the sun is not shining (well except if it has already set).

I don't like getting too much sun. If it's not awkward to use umbrella here during the summer, I would definitely use it. So since I can't use an umbrella, I'm always running for the shade :)

I like watching football and in the Spanish league, I'm a proud fan of FC Barcelona. I also like Atletico de Madrid, so on Friday, I will be cheering for them to win the King's cup :)

I hope we could be friends!

Hi,

My name is Charo and work for a Voice overs company. We haven't a Philippine voice actually, would you be interested in trying a casting?
My email is [email protected] and my telephone number [moderated]

Greetings.

Hi, thanks for the offer. I will try to call you this week to know more about the details (sorry we're just quite tied up at work)..

@intengua > why don't you post your ad in the appropriate section = jobs in Madrid? Thank you.

Ok.